Pokemon Johto(Closed)

stormchaser1991

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Cyndiquil yes you want to use Espion you need to evolve it from an eevee unless you want your first pokemon to be Espion then no to Cyndiquil they are out of the first part mostly so no more pokemon from professor elm so either one is from your backstory they mainly have one except for the wild ones they caught so they are not that high))

"no not me but maybe professor oak has something" said mister pokemon then turning to the professor

"hmm let me think" said oak then he close his eyes to think after a bit "oh yea can i get you guys to go around this region and see what kind of pokemon live here also i have this pokemon i need somepony to take care of because it's to shy i think maybe and adventure and a caring trainer will make it open up" said the professor presenting then pokedexs and a pokeball

(Wait! I'm still in this thread! O3O)

Upon Arriving and entering Mr. Pokemons house, Caralot waved to the gentleponies and said "Hello old guys!". Caralot watched from the sidelines as Fire received the egg " Wow! I wonder whats inside of it!" as she took closer looks, 'Hmmm'ing and 'Aha'ing along the way, Caralot came to the stunning conclusion. "I'm pretty sure a pokemon is inside of that egg." As she looked toward the egg with a quizzical face, one of the older ponies seemed to be talking about something before handing her some kind of pink fold out tablet device(*) "Oh! Is this a pokedex? This is going to come in handy I can just tell." Caralot was placing the device in her bag when her friends had asked her if she wanted the mysterious pokeball. "Well, I am curious to find out what's inside of it.But right now I've already got my hooves full with Cake so I'm just gonna pass for now."

(*The female characters pokedex was pink in the gen 2 remakes. didn't know which gen pokedex we were getting so just went with the remakes XD)

((yea and two things sunday 1. gen two is went eggs was intduce so in hindsight is this tech the first time you see a pokemon egg so your chacter wouldn't know pokemon heacth from eggs 2.yes i am doinging the the remake if there is one

• 3 weeks later...

Canvas squeeled in delight as the Evee appeared "Its so cute." she said lowered herself to its level. "Hi there litlle fella. I'm Canvas and this Chika." Canvas said letting Chika out of her ball and introducing the two pokemon "You two are gonna be partners and we're all gonna be great friends." she said with a friendly smile

(( Seriously though I love Evee's. Im happy that Canvas now has one))

(You know how Ash's pikachu never goes into its pokeball? Thats how ima make Espeon :P, oh, and is this anthro or pony?)

Sky woke up, yawning loudly. He opened his eyes slowly, standing up. He looked around. He noticed he was in a tree, which just made him sigh. He looked into the sky and noticed that it was pretty late, a not later then he had hopped to wake up. He heard a sound next to him, and he turned towards it. The sound had come from Espeon, who was his first pokemon, though she was also much more then that. He and Espeon had been friends since they were both kids. He smiled as he picked her up, putting her on his shoulder so she could sleep while he moved. He dropped out of the tree, landing silently on the ground. He yawns again, and walks towards the road. Once he is on it he starts to walk down it, preparing to continue his journey.

(Also ,is this like the TV shows or the games?)

Evee Evee

(*Twitch twitch* Eevee has Four E's!_

is this anthro or pony?)

(Well as far as I'm aware, we've been playing this as pony.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caralot looked on in amazement. She'd never seen such an adorable Pokemon. "Aww! I've never seen a real Eevee before. It's so adorable!" Caralot approached the adorable little monster. "So Canvas, Whatcha gonna name it? If I were you, I'd call it Muffin. 'Cause it's small, puffy, and brown." Caralot, being unable to resist, Began petting the Eevee.

Canvas sat back and watched as eevee's ears flattened as caralot petted her. "I think...Lilly would suit her better." she said. The eevee made an adorable sound and rolled onto her back so Caralot could reach her belly and stared at Canvas with large brown eyes

Archived