Hello!

WhiteLightning18

About Myself: 18 years old, male, born and raised in The Netherlands.

How I found Canterlot.com: I went to search for an MLP forum online and came across Canterlot.com

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I noticed how popular the show seemed to be late 2011, and watched it myself. I instantly loved it. ^^

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello!

I go by WhiteLightning18, but you can call me White or White Lightning or whatever else you might come up with. :razz:

I had left the whole pony forum scene for a while due to personal circumstances, but now I'm looking to become more active again, and this looks like a great place to start in.

A bit about myself:

I'm 18 years old, male, born and raised (and living) in The Netherlands. I'm currently studying for my Bachelor's degree in IT/Computer Sciences, specializing in Network Infrastructure Design. In my free time, I like to talk with friends, possibly even hang out with them, play games, or go out for a bicycle ride or walk. My OC (and also avatar, online name, etc.) is White Lightning (I will put up more info about him later, still getting my bearings here, hehe :3).

Favorite pony is..none of the choices given to me above. It is in fact Vinyl Scratch. x3

I hope to be part of the community here, and have fun! ^^

Archived