finding your special somepony? (i haven't yet)

Sailu

Ok, thanks to all of you.

I won't be coming back for a while, so I'm going to put this info to use, but not overuse, like I did with certain other people's advice, because he told me to use that advice a lot. *ahem*maren*huh*

• 1 year later...

!!!THE NECROMANCER HATH ARRIVED!!!

Let's revive this thread.  

I don't have a special somepony, and am one of the few people that don't really want one.  I'm quite convinced I'm asexual (someone who prefers having no romantic interests).  But I have quite a few friends with crushes...and the crush did not return the same love~  

On 3/5/2016 at 1:25 PM, Lyipheoryia said:

!!!THE NECROMANCER HATH ARRIVED!!!

Let's revive this thread.  

I don't have a special somepony, and am one of the few people that don't really want one.  I'm quite convinced I'm asexual (someone who prefers having no romantic interests).  But I have quite a few friends with crushes...and the crush did not return the same love~  

Okay. Good to know, I think.

I feel like I'm forgetting something... !!! Oh yeah!

BURN, NECROMANCER!!! BUUUURRRNN!!!!!

Just now, Noedig said:

Okay. Good to know, I think.

I feel like I'm forgetting something... !!! Oh yeah!

BURN, NECROMANCER!!! BUUUURRRNN!!!!!

<blinks>  But aren't you one of the site Necromancers as well?  <laughs evily>  My works shall never ennnnddd~

1 hour ago, ShatteredCrown said:

You don't talk in pony jargon like that irl do you? Because that would probably turn away some people.

Me, or Noedig?

i do talk in pony jargon sometimes IRL, and people can turn away if they want.  My IRL friends know I'm an MLp fan, and most don't care.  Those that do care can leave my friendship, MLP is a big part of my life :D 

1 hour ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Me, or Noedig?

i do talk in pony jargon sometimes IRL, and people can turn away if they want.  My IRL friends know I'm an MLp fan, and most don't care.  Those that do care can leave my friendship, MLP is a big part of my life :D 

Oh no I was talking about the op. I'm just saying that could weird people out, since well, bronies aren't really put in a positive light, especially in terms of dating. To the op: It does not matter if you don't have a special someone in you're life, for it does not automatically make life significantly happier than ever before if you do manage to have that special someone, as ugly and unempathic as I am, I will simply never have a girlfriend, but that's completely fine because it really doesn't matter at all.

14 hours ago, Rosewind said:

On topic: 

It's my belief that in a good relationship, both people don't have to like exactly the same things -- they just have to respect what their partner likes, even if they don't "get it."

The nail has been hit.  Perhaps even on the head.  You compromise, learn and grow together.  Maybe even find new things you both enjoy doing together that you wouldn't have before.

As for myself, I need to start flirting more, so many cute women about town.  My last gf has already gone through two other men and I've been stuck focusing too much on work to get back in the dating scene.  Quick question to the rest of you, how many of you have been able to maintain a level of friendship with your ex's?  I ask because I just realized I was able to salvage and reform a friendship with all but one of my past ex's. Some of them I even went to for advice when I was still with my last ex and vice versa.  No need to answer if you'd rather not, simply a curiosity I had.

On 3/15/2016 at 10:26 PM, Otsdarva said:

The nail has been hit.  Perhaps even on the head.  You compromise, learn and grow together.  Maybe even find new things you both enjoy doing together that you wouldn't have before.

As for myself, I need to start flirting more, so many cute women about town.  My last gf has already gone through two other men and I've been stuck focusing too much on work to get back in the dating scene.  Quick question to the rest of you, how many of you have been able to maintain a level of friendship with your ex's?  I ask because I just realized I was able to salvage and reform a friendship with all but one of my past ex's. Some of them I even went to for advice when I was still with my last ex and vice versa.  No need to answer if you'd rather not, simply a curiosity I had.

Never had a boyfriend/girlfriend, so I can't answer this.  However, I did know someone that stayed friends with their divorcee.  

Archived