Tale of Team 7! Adventures of Shinobi

SymphonicFire

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marusha sighed before walking back into town with Fire, glancing back at the teammate they were leaving at the gate. She figured getting along with Fire would be easy, but that other one... He just seemed too distant.

Oh well, he was part of the team, and she didn't mind how he acted too much. She turned back to the path ahead and walked along towards the Hokage's office.

"I'm not a girl! I'm 16!" Fire huffed as she continued walking. "He should come along because we are going to be briefed on our mission"

"Why don't you tell him that?" Slash asked, jerking a thumb back at NightShade.

"If he doesn't care about the team, I don't think he cares about what we are doing" Fire replied

Marusha hummed a bit at Fire's words, not really wanting to refute them at all. Night should have come though, since they were supposed to be getting information on their mission. Of course, the point was also made that he probably wouldn't care, since he didn't seem to care about his new team. That was true as well, most likely.

"He knows we're going to be briefed, it was his choice not to come along." Marusha said simply as she walked along.

"Hey granny Eclipse, I missed you" Fire smiled.

"It's good to have you back. But now we need to put your training to a test. There have been sightings of Akatsuki. It is rumored that they have black cloaks with red cloud patterns on it. As the Kazekage, Sand Storm will protect the village."

"Sand Storm is Kazekage!?" Fire exclaimed. She smiled before saying "I'm very happy for him, but I won't let that bring me down!"

"Team Slash should head to the Hidden Sand village to provide back up, any questions?"

(I believe it's spelled Kazekage, not Kasakage. Just thought I should tell you.)

Marusha stayed silent throughout the meeting as she listened to her instructions and the conversation between Eclipse and Fire. It seemed Fire knew the leader of the Hidden Sand, which was more than a little surprising. It also seemed the team was indeed heading out for the Hidden sand to help out with the Akutsuki situation. When asked if there were any questions, she finally spoke up.

"Yeah... Why us? There are probably other ninjas more suited to taking down criminals of this caliber." Marusha said, keeping her eyes on the Hokage.

"This is just so we know what is going on. Once there are signs of Akatsuki activity, we'll provide back up. After all, the Hidden sand has their own forces" Eclipse replied. "Get ready and leave as soon as possible."

"Got it!" Fire said, with a serious tone.

-----------------------------------------///---------------------------

"Why are we heading for the Hidden Sand?" asked an Akatsuki.

"We need to retrieve something, do what you must but don't keep me waiting" the other replied.

Ah, so they were heading out for a scouting mission. Alright then. Marusha nodded at the Hokage's words, leaving the room alongside most of her new team. Hopefully this mission would go over smoothly.

Fire smiled as she packed all her things. She didn't have much equipment so she had a light pack. Once she was done, she quickly ran to the gate to meet the others.

Slash had already packed. He slung his bag over his shoulder and walked to the rendezvous point.

----------------------------//-------------------------------

"Be quick with it. We need to seal the One-Tailed beast" the Akatsuki member said

"Alright, alright! I'm on it!" the other said. He dug his hands into a pouch on the left side of his hips and pulled out a wad of clay. He squeezed it in his hands and the wad of clay turned into a clay bird. He performed a seal and the bird became enormous. "I'll be back soon" he said before jumping onto it's back and taking off.

Marusha noted the bird as it flew in and landed on Night's shoulder before disappearing. She smiled knowingly as he refused to tell them.

"A little birdie told you, I take it?" She said, laughing a couple times. She agreed that they should get going though. "I'm ready to go." She said simply as she awaited their departure.

"Well if we are going to be a team, we need to be better comrades" Fire said as she looked at the sky. Night Shade's words stung, she wondered what he was like in the inside.

"Summoning" Slash thought as he watched the bird disappear. "Well let's get going. We have a long journey ahead of us"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You took your time" the Akatsuki said in an irritated tone as he watched the other fly down with the Jinchuriki rolled up in it's tail. The Akatsuki had a hunched back and cloth covering his nose and mouth, so only his eyes could be seen.

"Hmph! That one was difficult!" the other complained. He was a tall, young man. He had long blonde hair that was tied back to a pony tail. He had part of his fringe covering his left eye.

"Let's go, we have to meet at the rendezvous point. We don't want anyone to follow us either"

"Not at all. Your team work will also be assessed during your examinations. This kind of behavior will get you no where, trust me" Slash said as he began to run.

Fire followed after him as she narrowed her eyes. "He's too proud. I wouldn't have a guy like that in my team, not even if you paid me" She thought as she kept on running

Archived