Tale of Team 7! Adventures of Shinobi

SymphonicFire

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We are almost here, I don't want anymore arguments from either of you. If you have nothing good to say then keep your mouth shut" Slash snapped but he suddenly stopped and widened his eye.

"What? What's going on Slash sensei?" Fire asked as she stopped next to him, her jaw dropping.

The walls of the Hidden Sand village had bodies scattered all around it and there were piles of rock and bodies in at the entrance.

Marusha followed silently as the group continued on their way. When they got to the gate, she stopped in her tracks, her eyes widening slightly at the sight of the many bodies before her.

"What happened here?" She asked after she managed to collect herself enough.

"The Akatsuki had already attacked the village, we are too late" Slash said as he walked through the entrance.

"We need to talk with the officers. They would tell us if Sand is alright" Fire said as she followed Slash into the Hidden Sand village.

Marusha fell silent again at Slash's words about the Akatsuki having already attacked the village. Slash and Fire both headed into the village, but she stayed behind for a moment, looking over to Night.

"Hey, Night, let's go into the village." Marusha said, trying to break him out of his trance-like state. Luckily, he did, and she followed behind the group as it headed into the village.

"The village looks untouched. What happened here?" Fire asked as she walked towards a building surrounded with Sand shinobi.

"Judging by the look on everyone's face, the Kazekage has been captured" Slash said.

"WHAT?!" Fire yelled as her eyes widened. "We have to save Sand Storm!"

Slash held her back by the collar as she tried to run. "Why don't we ask the officers if they have a lead on the Akatsuki"

Aside from the gate, the village looked mostly untouched. Some good news, at least. Slash soon said the Kazekage had been taken, judging by the expressions of the ninja they were approaching. Marusha had to agree with that assessment.

"It'd be better to know where we're going before running off." Marusha said, agreeing with Slash about talking to some of the Hidden Sand officers.

Fire huffed as she watched Slash talk to the shinobi. She wanted to see Sand Storm again since he was the only person who understands her pain.

"Guys, we have a witness. But he is injured and is not in a good shape" Slash said.

"Then we have to help him!" Fire said as she ran into the building, looking for the witness.

Slash sighed and said "let's go after her"

Eventually, Slash came back, saying there was a witness to what had happened. Unfortunately, it seemed this witness wasn't in the best of shapes. Fire, of course, charged into the building to look for this witness, and Marusha followed along as Slash entered. Hopefully they could get to Sand before anything bad happened to him, but they had to figure out where to head first, to save possible hours or days it would take to search without a lead. It was typically better to get as much relevant info as you could while you could.

Fire ran to a room and saw a young man on a bed, yelling in pain as the medical ninja try to hold him down. "What's going on here?" Fire asked as she walked into the room

"You must be our back up from the Leaf. Kairi has been poisoned but we can't identify it" a ninja said.

"I'm sorry but i don't know any medical ninjutsu" Fire said bending down her head. "But i will help in with anything!"

"You can sit tight for now, Fire. The elders are on their way to examine him" Slash said as he walked into the room. "I don't think anyone in our team knows any medical ninjutsu"

Marusha watched the writhing ninja sadly as he suffered from an unknown poison. She'd been poisoned once, and she knew it was not at all a fun experience. Unfortunately, she had nothing to help the ninja, though it seemed Night had a healing jutsu. Apparently his jutsu hurt him when he used it. That seemed silly, a healing skill that hurt the user. Still, it was all they had. It would probably be better if he didn't use it, since it damaged him when he used it.

"Then we can't allow that. We'll wait for the elders to come while I prepare a medicine. The analysis the medics gave me of the poison should help me. Gather any information about the attack as we will need that information just in case we run into the Akatsuki" Slash said before he left the room.

"Right! Let's spread out! If we find something we report back here!" Fire said as she tightens her headband.

Marusha nodded as Slash spoke, saying they should gather any information they could about what had happened just in case they ran into the Akatsuki.

"Right, see you two later then." She said, agreeing with Fire that they should split up. They weren't going to get anything out of this poisoned ninja until he was cured, most likely. She walked out of the building calmly, seemingly disappearing into thin air as she walked out into the street. Sometimes simply listening provided better results than just asking around. Plus, the other two would no doubt be covering that part of things well enough. As such, she began hiding out near groups of people, hoping to catch them talking about the attack or who had perpetrated it.

Fire nodded and went around the building, asking the shinobi about the battle.

"The Akatsuki Lord Sand fought used some type of explosive jutsu. He flew around in a clay bird and he had long blond hair" a shinobi said

"A mouth on his hand? Are you sure?"

"Yeah, it was a mouth. At least I'm pretty sure, it was hard to see for sure."

"That's freaky. What happened in the fight?"

"It went back and forth, and blondie lost an arm, but the fight ended when Sand's defense orb suffered an internal explosion. Blondie took him away with one of his clay birds after that."

Marusha listened as the two ninja conversed about the fight.

"Thanks for the info" Fire said turning away.

"Before you go, shinobi said there was another Akatsuki waiting outside of the walls. He had a hunched back and a piece of cloth was covering his face" He said.

"Okay, thanks again!" She smiled before heading back to the room

Archived