Tale of Team 7! Adventures of Shinobi

SymphonicFire

Well, it sounded like she wouldn't be getting anything else useful out of these ninjas, and it was probably about time she headed back anyways, so she stealthily made her way back to the building, dropping her stealth as soon as she made it in sight of the door, walking out of an alley as she made her way back up to the room.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fire was already in the room when Marusha entered, but Night was nowhere to be found. Oh well, he'd likely be back sooner or later. As she entered the room, her eyes fell onto the poisoned ninja again as a medical ninja attempted to heal him. She really hoped he would be okay, and not just because he could have important information about the mission.

Marusha looked over at Fire as she spoke, then back to the ninja being treated.

"No idea where Night is, but it seems Sand was indeed taken by one of the Akatsuki, a blonde one that uses exploding clay figures that he can apparently control. It seems Sand managed to take out one of his arms though. Anyways, the Akutsuki flew off with Sand once the battle was over, not sure which way they went though. As a side note, it seems the Akatsuki has mouths in his hands, according to what I heard." She said, looking back at Fire.

Night walked in, "The akatsuki that attacked Sand was a member, or ex member, of the Iwagakura village," he said, "they are known for there demolition clay techniques," he sighed, "Which leads me to believe the other member of the duo is the one responsible for the poison.

"Definetly, if the one who attacked uses detonation clay, the other must be using some sort of tool to injure Kairi so that the poison goes into his system" Fire frowned.

"The elders have arrived" Slash said walking in with a jug in his hands. "This is Lady Eru and Lord Shouya"

Well,it seems like that stuff had been known already. Oh well, didn't really matter. Night walked in soon enough, revealing the home village of the attacker. Not long after that, Slash returned as well, along with the elders of the Hidden Sand village. Marusha watched the two older people come in, giving them a nod in greeting.

"Lady Eru, Kairi has been poisoned while he was trying to pursuit the Akatsuki" a medic said.

Eru stepped forward and looked at Kairi, shaking her head. She asked Slash to give her the medicine and she began drawing out the poison from his body. The young man started to struggle a lot so the medical ninja had to keep him still. As soon as most of the poison had been drawn out, he began to relax and open his eyes.

"He's okay" Fire said watching.

Night opened his eyes and walked forward, "Excuse me lady, may I get a small bottle of the poison?" he said, "I may not know much of medical ninjutsu but I have learned a bit of alchemy, I may be able to analyze the poison to create some antidotes, even if just a stalling or temporary antidote, as we may end up facing this enemy and getting poisoned ourselves"

"That is a good idea. If we do encounter that Akatsuki again, he would definitely use the poison" Eru said, nodding.

She turned to Slash and narrowed her eyes. She suddenly widened them and yelled "RED CLAW OF THE LEAF!". She started to charge at him but Fire cuts in and said "Whoa whoa! He's Slash Claw"

"That's right, Red Claw was my father" Slash said, sweating as Fire held back the old lady.

Eru went over and extracted the poison from the ninja, some of which was taken by Night in order to make antidotes. After that, Eru freaked out at Slash, calling him the Red Fang of the Hidden Leaf, who was apparently Slash's father. Fire held Eru back, and Marusha watched for now, ready to step in if needed.

Ramen? Fire wanted to go get ramen now? What happened to the girl that had been worried about her friend and ready to go charging off to save him? Oh well, Marusha wasn't complaining.

"Sure, that sounds good." She said, nodding to Fire.

Marusha left with Fire, thinking about those last words. To go from hating just about everybody to being as friendly as she was, Fire underwent quite the change.

"Well, seems like you've made quite the turnaround since your early days then. Good for you." She said, smiling slightly as the two walked.

Archived