Tale of Team 7! Adventures of Shinobi

SymphonicFire

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marusha looked over at Fire as she asked about her childhood. She looked back out at the path ahead, staying silent for a little bit before answering her.

"Not really that great, to tell the truth. Sure, I had my Mom still, but she wasn't the best. She got drunk a lot... Didn't make for the best family dynamic, especially since my Dad was never there. I can't blame him though, he's been dead for as long as I can remember. I had to take care of myself most of the time." Marusha said as she walked along with Fire.

"Ahh, I see. I know how you feel with the drinking though, sage Blaze gets more perverted with every glass of sake" Fire smiled. She spots a ramen shop and goes in, finding a spot for two an started reading the menu.

Night looked at what he had made and looked down, checking around it was quiet in the room, "Only one way to test" he said as he prepare a small syringe with the poison, "What's the worse? I live" he said half joking half serious.

"Yeah..." Marusha said, picking up on Fire's sadness as the food came. She remained quiet for a bit before patting her on the back gently.

"We'll save him, don't worry." She said, trying to reassure Fire.

Her encouragement seemed to work, and Marusha smiled at Fire for a moment or two before turning to her own food and splitting her own chopsticks before beginning to eat as well. She was always happy when she could help her friends, she just hoped they actually could save Sand.

"That would be good, but I get the feeling that if he doesn't want you to know about his past, you won't find out easily." Marusha replied, bringing up another mouthful of food. "You might have to wait for him to open up to you."

Fire waited for Marusha to finish as she thought about her childhood.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the hospital, Slash and Eru were talking when Kairi opened his eyes. He sat up and groaned.

"You need to rest" the medical ninja said, trying to push him down.

"No, my brother Sand is in danger!" He said as he continued to sit up.

Ni8ght had come back into the room, "Ah, he is awake," he said and turned to slash, "Well I developed an antidote, it's not perfect but it works," he said with a nod and leaned against the wall and closed his eyes.

Marusha nodded as Fire said she was done. After Fire had left, Marusha dug through her bag and put some money down for her food as well before walking out of the shop. She nodded to Fire before the two of them headed off back towards the building.

Fire arrives at the building and goes into Kairi's room. She seeds

"Kairi is awake? Tell us everything about the Akatsuki you fought!" Fire said as she ran towards him.

"Whoa! Fire, calm down" Slash said as he walks over to Kairi.

"I followed them so I could save Sand, but they already tried to create a diversion. Luckily I spotted the crumbles that come off his face when his jutsu is broken. I followed it, catching up to the Akatsuki. The one I fought had a hunched back and a cloth covering his mouth and nose. I tried to use my puppets but he crushed all of them. He also had some kind of metal tail covered in poison he used to break my puppets. He said that he knew the weak points of my puppets...because he made them" he said as he cringed in pain

Eru's eyes widened again as she muttered, "Sasori..."

After they made it back to the room, Kairi was already awake, and he began recounting what he knew about the other Akatsuki. Marusha remained silent through the explanation, raising an eyebrow at the name Eru muttered.

"Sasori? Sorry for intruding, but who is Sasori?" Marusha asked, looking over at Eru.

Archived