Tale of Team 7! Adventures of Shinobi

SymphonicFire

"Sasori is my grandson who left the village 20 years ago. I never knew that he would join the Akatsuki" Eru said, looking down. "Now that you mentioned his name, I know a little of what he is capable of. But he could have change after all of these years.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Night stood up and headed toward the door, "We got a poison puppet master and an explosive expert," he said and looked back, "Honestly that's all the info I need, the blonde is probably the weak link of the two, being a dangerous long range master but get him close and he is not as scary," he said as he looked to the group, "plus we know he requires hands to use his clay, and one of his hands is gone already," he said, "as for this Sasori, he may be a little more of a hassle, but I feel he is a mid ranged fighter, with simple projectiles to cover his lack of longer range," he explained, "That's more then enough info, I can handle Sasori, as a rinnegan user, little is know of my clan, he and I are equals, both knowing little of eachother, it will be a battle of wits," he said, "then a 3 against one on the demo man should be a no brainer," he said, "So we should get moving, the longer we wait the more in danger this Sand person is" he said as he summoned a bird and sent it off into the distance.

20 years ago... Sasori had been gone for 20 years. Marusha fell into silence as Eru spoke, quickly followed by Night, who basically summerized the enemies before coming up with a preliminary battle plan that pitted him against Sasori one on one while the rest of the team took out the blond one.

"Wouldn't it be better to have two on each? Backup is a good thing to have, especially considering how powerful Akatsuki are known to be." Marusha said, raising an eyebrow slightly as Night sent a bird out. "You're right that we should hurry though, no point in wasting time we don't have."

"Ha," he turned a bit cold, "you really think any of you wants to team with me?" he said, "A heartless beast? I'm no team player, trust me, its better alone," he turned away, "Plus if I die..it's only on my hands" he looks down, "the way it should be"

"You won't die if we work together." Fire said as she walked away from Kairi.

"That's right. Our back up should be here soon." Slash said as he nodded.

Kairi cringed as he said "wait, I cut of a piece of his cloth that is in crow's hand". He shot a chakra thread from his finger and opened the puppet's hand.

Slash took the cloth and thought for a while. He later slammed his hand on the ground as he summoned a ninja dog. "Pip, can you sniff this out?"

The dog took a sniff and said "yea, It's strong"

Marusha sighed at Night's response. He obviously didn't think too highly of himself, at least not in that regard. Still though, the whole point of being on a team is so that you could have people to help you. She let the topic drop for the moment, turning to Slash as he summoned a dog to help sniff out where the puppet one was, at least.

The team arrives at the Hidden Sand village and they come into Kairi's room.

"Ah, you're here Len" Slash said, turning to greet Team Len

"It's good to be back here. Shall we depart?" Len asked

"We are ready" Fire smiled

"The sealing of the one-tails would take three days. Let's get this over with" a voice said. The two Akatsuki who captured Sand entered a large cave with a giant structure in the middle. "Hmph! This one was difficult!" The tall one said.

"Quiet Kaito! Respect your superiors!" scolded the other.

"Sorry, Sasori my man!" Kaito laughed.

Another Akatsuki spoke up. He looked like a carnivorous plant with his face half black and half white. "There are some Leaf ninja coming towards us.

"Since Itachi and Kisame are closest, they should stall"

---------------------------------------------------------------

As the Leaf ninja arrived in the forest. Pip stopped and said "there are two scents infront of out path"

"Split up! Team Len take the left, Team Slash take right" Slash said

When they reached the forest, the dog Slash had summoned said there were scents in front of them. Two of them. Slash then told the two teams to split up, and Marusha followed along as her team went right.

Slash pauses as he walked out onto a field. Another Akatsuki jumped out of the trees and landed infront of the team. He opened his eyes and looked up.

Slash's eye widened as he whispered "sharingan, don't look at his eyes". He lifted his head band so that his eye was visible. He ipened it to reveal his sharingan.

Soon enough, they arrived in a field, and an Akatsuki blocked their path. Marusha kept her gaze off his eyes at Slash's warning, then activated her stealth and seemingly disappeared in a gust of wind and leaves. She watched from her position in hiding for a moment before silently making her way around to flank the Akatsuki.

Fire watched as the Akatsuki turned and faced another direction. "You can't hide from me, I can see your chakra" the Akausuki said, narrowing his eyes.

Fire found herself not being able to move, she must be caught in his genjutsu. Fire remembered she looked at his ring, must be that time. She remembered Sage Blaze telling her how to escape genjutsu, she needs to stop chakra flow.

Slash looked at the people Night summoned and widened his eyes. He recognized them...but couldn't remember where from. He took out a kunai and prepared chidori that was charging in his other hand.

Archived