hero pony looking for love (rp)

flashdash250

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flux closed her eyes in slight pleasure as Slash pulled her closer and sniffed her. She giggled slightly at that, leaning her head back to give a playful sniff of his scent as well. He smelled nice, she liked it.

Slash was the first one asleep, but Flux could tell she wasn't far behind. Probably just her natural energy that was keeping her up longer. Either way, she soon drifted off as well, her reserves full and a smile adorning her face.

Flux hummed slightly as she woke up next to Slash. That had been a good dream, she had been playing around with Slash the whole time. She then looked over at Slash to find him looking at her. She smiled at him and nuzzled him gently.

"Morning" He said as he slowly got up and stretched. He sniffed the air and growled, he could tell Flashdash had been around his house at some point. He sniffed the ground and the scent lead him to the door, finding two envelopes. He picked it up with his teeth and put them on the table.

Flux sighed slightly at Slash's words. They had been getting along fine at the start. What had happened between the two of them?

"Well, if you don't want to go, I suppose we don't have to." She said gently, looking over at him with a small smile.

(( What the hack?!))

Venus stopped the race when Flashdash disappeared. "Where is he" seasked herself then got an idea. She flew over to Slash's ad lightly kocked on the door "Slash? Flux? it's Venus can I come in?" she called

(Yeah, I feel you Canvas.)

Flux smiled slightly as Slash said he would still go, if just for Venus' sake. Speaking of Venus, she was at the door. Now that was some freaky sort of timing. Flux smiled at her as the door opened and she asked to be let inside. Well, this was Slash's house, so she couldn't really invite the pegasus inside.

" its almost time for my awesome party where is my sweet Venus. ok then i will make me and Kite a rainbow meal. i know how to get my sweet Venus back here as he flew alot higher this time then he dive toward them then two sonic rainboom show up in the sky. and Kite starts to cry where every pony can hear it from a cloud up above them.

"I'm looking for Flash." She said when Slash opened the door. Then she heard a boom and crying. Her ears flattened to her head and her eyes half closed "found him. Sorry to bother you." And with that she flew away towards Flash and the crying Kite

Flux sighed at the rumbling, and the crying of Kite. Really? He was going to make his adoptive son cry just to find where Venus was? What was up with him? Flux watched as Slash left to give Flashdash a piece of his mind. While she generally didn't like violence, she wasn't going to stop Slash if it went that far. She simply trotted out onto the porch to watch, in case Slash needed her help or something.

Archived