hero pony looking for love (rp)

flashdash250

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Flashdash you skunk! Stop this nonsense and stay away from my house!" Slash yelled. He knew that he could kill Flashdash if he starts a fight. As much as he despises him, he doesn't want to be a murderer. For his whole life, he kept his emotions hidden so that his anger wouldn't make him crazy. The edge of his hooves became sharp, cutting into the wooden roof of his house.

"FLASHDASH! YOU MADE KITE CRY JUST SO I COULD STOP IT!?" Venus screamed at Flashdash and grabbed KIte rocking the babe back and forth. Eventually the crying stopped and Venus looked angrily at Flash. "You couldn't have just walked over here and looked, could you?" she said and flew away. She landed beside Slash on the rook and noticed claws scratching it. "Don't go crazy, tiger." Venus said towards Slash

Flux sighed slightly as Slash jumped down from the roof, and she went over and put a hoof around him to try and comfort him. Flashdash was nothing like he had appeared to be at first, at least not right now, and it was kinda bothering her. Seriously, why would he think using his son like that would be a good idea?

(( @Flashdash http://www.wikihow.com/Use-English-Punctuation-Correctly ))

Slash caughed when Flashdash said 'calm down fast'. "You should be helping her with the preparations if you are going to call the party 'yours'. It's not good to make Venus do everything for you" he said, coldly.

((Nice! You're improving! Keep reading that through and you'll be better at literature))

Slash bursted out laughing (which he rarely ever does). "Hurt me? You've got to be joking" he said, wiping a tear. "I only hope that I won't go wild, Flux would need to put me in the 'chamber' once I loose control"

Slash and Flux can you come and help me and Venus make this one party of mine a awesome one and. "on that i did not want you Slash if you want to see what happens when I lose my cool so now i am asking you to take a drink to see what my past was like Slash. "my sweet Venus has seen what happens wh i lose it.

Flux sighed slightly as the two stallions threatened each other. Yep, she could tell this wasn't going to be a fight she wanted to watch. She stepped in between them and cast her gaze from one to the other.

"Would you two just cut it out? Just stop antagonizing each other." She said to both of them before she stepped closer to Slash and lowered her voice. "I know using his family like that is wrong, but I don't think getting into a fight with him is the best way to solve that." She whispered to Slash.

Slash laughed even harder, falling on his back and rolling around. "Your past? PFFFFT" he laughed. He finally stood up and grinned, showing his sharp fangs. "I am capable of doing things far worse than what you can do; I'm an animal, not a pony. Skunks like you who want pity from others because of your past makes me sick. You are in the present and i know you by the actions you take now" he said as his ears stood up.

"Sorry Flux, I'm done here" he said as his face turned inexpressive. He growled a little as he walked back into his house.

"I ask for you two to help me make this party awesome. plus i work at the factory that i can not say the name of after dark. Everfree forest is not even close to stuff i do after dark. so I am asking nicely for you two to help me with this party please. if it was not for my night time job me Venus and Kite will be homeless.

Venus sighed as she watched the boys fight "I am so tired of you two fighting. Why can't you just get along like me and Flux? Why can't you be more like girls and hate each other in secret?" Venus said. She flew up closer to Flash "Just try to get along. Please? For me?" she pleaded with sad eyes.

(( lol Symphon I cannot believe you gave him a punctuation cheat sheet. Ah well I like the improvement. Keep it up Flashdash, you have my support))

"for my sweet Venus i will try my best to get along with Slash but my sweet Venus can you tell Slash i am doing three jobs for us in you own way and ask them to help out with the party i do not like to fight but of its does happen take Kite somewhere far away when i lose my self so please help me to stay calm my sweet Venus.

"I will help you to stay calm sweetheart but you telling me to tell them all these things while they are standing right in front of you is one of the reasons you two are fighting. You must begin to tell them yourself." Venus said

Flux watched Slash leave back into the house, turning back to the two pegusi as they kept talking to each other.

"Well, I'd like to help you guys, but I think I should stay with Slash for the moment. Sorry, maybe some other time." Flux said, smiling apologetically before following Slash inside the house.

Flux sighed again as Slash didn't respond to Flashdash's words. She watched him continue inside for a moment before looking back at the two and smiling apologetically.

"Sorry again." She said before walking inside as well.

Slash walked over to the carpet in the living-room, laid down, and curled up on it. He used his tail to grab his bear plushie as he put his muzzle behind his hooves. "Being angry is tiring" he mumbled as he closed his eyes.

Archived