hero pony looking for love (rp)

flashdash250

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I do not like to be mean to my friends and my sweet Venus so Slash can we go back to get along as friends like it was before this happen and Slash sorry if i mad you i hate getting mad at my friends so can we be friends with a funny look in his eyes towards Slash and Flux and where is Pyro and Cory at now.

(( I suppose and he is doing much better but got anything for sentence structure?))

Venus smiled as Flash apologized but frowned as Slash ignored. She sighed and turned to Flash. "Let's go home, dearest. We have work to do."

"Slash my sonicrainboomflash is not just for show and have been working out at the Cloudsdale gym for three weeks now and i am faster do not challange me. "Slash i am stoping because Venus ask me to if it was not for her. Then you know i can make you so dizzy that will make it hard for you to find me.

Slash woke up and saw Flux next to him. He wiggled out of her hooves and popped his head out of the window. "Flashdash, when I think about a challenge, I don't think about a race. To be honest, I'm not even challenging you, that would be a waste of energy. Working out in a gym for three weeks doesn't really change anything, it's more like three months before you see a small difference. I'm already gettin a headache from the pointless words you're throwing at me, so being dizzy is out of question." Slash said, with his unamused face.

"If you are looking for a challenge, I'd be happy to have another bird for dinner" he snickered as his pupils became slits and his teeth became sharper. His face went back to normal as he shut the window.

Flux woke up as Slash left her embrace, sighing at Venus' yelling. Why couldn't they get along? She stood slowly, grabbing Slash with her magic as she dragged him over to her.

"Would you just stop? I don't want you two fighting, so please just stop." She said, looking him in the eye.

" you have not seen what i had to do to survival in my past. i was chase by group of bully dragons. and then when i got to mad my eyes starting to change color from my nomal eye color to a bright red color. and when i woke up the bully group of dragons that was chaseing me. was dead all the way around me i lost my real wings that day. and thats why i have these metal wings now Slash.

Slash gulped as Flux talked, looking away. "Fine, I'll appologize" he said as he went out and faced Flashdash and Venus. "I appologize for being stubborn" he said, sighing a little. How could Venus say Flashdash was apologizing if he was threatening him at the same time? Slash didn't really believe Flashdash's story either, thinking it was weird for dragons to be chasing ponies, they usually don't care about them. It was weird that he had this...supernatural instinct that turns him into a killer. Slash has a similar problem, but it was because there was an error while he was fused with a cat, giving him the 'wild animal' instinct that turns on when he is angry. Did Flashdash really think that he could scare him with that tale? Flashdash thinks that he had a hard past, but he only knows his own.

the metal wings thing is a lie. "but the rest of my past is true besides the metal wings part if you was there when my eyes turn mad red i just had to look at it for few seconds when my eyes are red to kill it and if you push me to far. It will happen to you Slash thanks for the sorry and i forgive you for it so can you two help us with this party please?!.

(( I know Pyro, that red-eye-going-to-kill-you thing is just...*Fire pushes herself away from the computer and gets up from her chair, shaking her head as she walks out of the door*))

"If you lied about the 'metal wings', then i can assume that the whole things was a lie. How did get it? Why did the dragons pick on you? Why are the dragons even bothered to bully a pony? Why did you allow yourself to get so angry, that killing them was the only way to calm you down?" Slash asked, a cold look on his eyes. "I wouldn't brag or threaten ponies by talking about this kind of...curse, and after all those death threats, you still expect me to go to your party? Do you take me as a fool?"

"Well, saying 'sorry' doesn't always solve everything. If you break a plate and try to fix it with tape, it's still not the same as it was before" Slash said as he turned away. "I'm sorry Venus, you would understand" he apologized as he walked into his house, closing the door behind him.

Archived