hero pony looking for love (rp)

flashdash250

Slash nodded and dashed deeper into the cave and saw the mare...in green slime. Slash gaged as he quickly ran towards her and sniffed the air. Once he thought the coast was clear, he pulled the mare out of the slime and put her on his back. When he turned around, and widened his eyes. "Which tunnel did I come from" he mumbled to himself.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flux's eyes widened slightly, making her look hurt as she looked Flashdash in the eyes.

"W-what are y-you talking about? It's m-me, Venus." She said faintly, feeling the unicorn's magic wrap around her and begin pulling her off of the stallion. "No, why are you doing this? Leave me with him!"

She still had hope that she could pull this off. Maybe he was just testing her, to see if she would reveal herself. Though that cat-like stallion might be a problem given he went back into the cave.

(( yeah me to, but that's alright. It's his RP, he gets to do what he wants. Also I realized that my character is speaking even though it never said that the her gag was taken off. So can we just assume that when Slash Claw picked me up he undid the gag to? Is that alright with you Fire?))

(Yeah, I guess.)

"Flashdash, why won't you believe me? I thought you loved me." Flux said sadly, hanging her head as she floated in Pyro's magic.She wouldn't try to escape unless it was necessary, as that would ruin any chance she had of her ruse still working.

What kind of drink he made? How was she supposed to know that?

"The liquid kind? What do you want me to say? You make more than one kind of drink, Flashdash." She ventured, ready to escape if things went bad.

((Lol we shouldn't have gone to the cave first. It would have lasted longer if we searched through the forest and somepony happened to find the cave))

"Hang on!" Slash Claw said as he uses wraps his long tail around the mare and galloped through the right tunnel. He stopped when he saw Pyro and FlashDash, still trying to confirm her identity. Slash was now convinced that the one being questioned by Flash was the impostor, the mare on his back was the real one.

"I'm back, she seems to be alright" Slash said with a smirk on his face. He carefully walked around the changeling and stood next to FlashDash.

(Especially since the cave is pretty deep in the forest. Too late for that though.)

Flux looked at Flashdash for a moment, trying to think up what flavors he would make. She opened her most to speak when the cat stallion came back, carrying the real Venus. Well, there went her plans. Venus no doubt knew more about these questions than she did. Still, she held the disguise, falling silent and watching Venus.

Flux looked back at Flashdash as he told her to guess. What was the point now? He already had the real one right in front of him, and still thought she was a changeling. Still, if she guessed right, maybe he would think the real one was the fake.

"The fruity kinds." She said eventually, preparing her escape if she was wrong.

Darn it. Flux looked over the stallion, as if his appearance would give her the inspiration needed to come up with the correct answer. All she could think of was rainbow, but it was well known that that stuff was really spicy... Well, it was well known to her after she tried it once while visiting the weather factory disguised as a pegasus. That hadn't been the best decision of her life. At least not of the amount she could remember.

"Alcoholic drinks." She said eventually. It was a longshot, but it may very well be correct.

Flux pouted slightly as her guess was once again correct. Seriously, what kind of question was that to ask? With a sigh, she let the disguise drop, revealing her changeling form as she floated there.

"Fine, I'm a changeling. Happy now? I'm just trying to get some love so I won't starve, and you jerks won't even let me have a little bit! I'm not going anywhere with you." She said, her horn glowing for a moment before she disappeared in a bright flash that blinded everypony that was looking at her. When they regained their sight, they would find that she was gone, and that there was no sign of her anywhere nearby.

Flux came out of her teleportation angry. She had teleported as far as she could. Hopefully it was enough. It wasn't her fault she was born this way. Ponies were always trying to capture her when they found out, even when she hadn't been doing anything wrong. Why was it ponies seemed fine with griffons but hated changelings so much? Griffons ate meat. Ponies are made of meat. There had to have been animosity at some point between them. She gave an angry huff and sat down, staring at the holes in her leg for a moment before letting her favorite disguise overtake her, turning her into the purple unicorn she usually was around other ponies.

This disguise was better, mostly because she got to be herself and she didn't have to kidnap any ponies to assume this form. She had made it up herself. She then stood up and walked back towards Ponyville, every step more like a stomp because of her anger and hunger.

Venus lifted her head and looked at the spot the changeling had just been in. She jumped up and ran to the empty spot. "You know, we could've atleast given her a little love." she said. Then she looked at Flashdash and smiled. "Rainbow boy over here makes Rainbow Drinks." she said answering the question that was put on the changeling.

Lets go get something to eat like apple pie and thankyou for helping me save my ssp you go a head of me and take Venus with you i will only be gone for a few mins as he went towards ponyville to find Flux to give a one of love drink for her and stay away from my Venus and you can have this whole box of love drinks I made just in case. So he flew towards ponyville "Hey Flux!! i got a box of drinks for you.

Venus smiled. And walked with Slash Claw and Pyro Blaze to ponyville. When she found Flashdash she went up to him. "What did you do with the changeling?" She asked looking for her. The only other pony she saw was a purple unicorn.

Archived