hero pony looking for love (rp)

flashdash250

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(She's disguised as a unicorn right now... Plus, you shouldn't even know her name... So unless you can somehow magically tell who she is, your previous post about giving her love drinks makes no sense.)

Pyro looked at the empty space the changeling had just occupied. When Flashdash told them to take Venus back, he nodded and began moving towards town with her. Well, at least things had ended peacefully enough.

"No no. I'm fine. She only wanted some love. She wasn't hurting anything." She answered with a smile. Then she waved at the purple unicorn and smiled. She had no idea who they were but she wanted to be friendly

(( I don't really know either. I know she's the purple unicorn but my character doesn't. Sooooooo....yeah))

(That's the point. Flashdash (the character) shouldn't know who she is, since they'd never met like that before.)

Pyro looked back at the forest as Slash spoke. He gave a small humming noise before looking away and shaking his head.

"No, I don't think we should. I get the feeling she only did this because she was desperate. I don't think she would try this again unless it was totally necessary." Pyro said, continuing on his way. He spared a glance at the purple unicorn mare Venus had waved to, but he didn't know her, so he looked away again.

-----------

Flux half-heartedly returned Venus' wave as she walked back to town. Maybe she should just stick with leeching a little bit off of others in passing. Replacing a pony like that wasn't fun, and it was hard.

Flux was taken by surprise when Venus suddenly hugged her, wishing that the rest of her day would go better. Flux stared as Venus went back to the other ponies, hugging Flashdash as well. Flux smiled faintly, having drained a little bit of love off both hugs. The first was a friendly sort of love, even though they had never met when she was in her pony form before.

She looked over as Flashdash then offered her a box of drinks, telling her to just ask next time. Flux tilted her head to the side, taking the box in her magic. He couldn't know that she was a changeling, could he? How would he know that, let alone that she had been the one to kidnap Venus?

"What are you talking about? I don't believe we've met... Thanks for the drinks though!" Flux said before trotting off, her spirits considerably lighter thanks to the efforts of both Venus and Flashdash.

Venus smiled a happy and warm smile. She had been told that her smile could melt a changelings heart when she was little. "Flashdash. Why don't we go to Sugarcube Corner." She said "you guys can come to if you want. AND YOU CAN TO!!" Venus said to the purple unicorn.

(( I'm pretty sure the unicorn was trotting away by now but I will go with it))

Flux paused and tilted her head again as Flashdash asked if she had seen two rainbooms.

"Umm... No? I don't believe I did..." She said, looking back at him in confusion for a moment before she heard Venus yell something about her coming along somewhere. She looked over at the group, down at her box, then at the group again. Shrugging, she trotted over to the group, bringing the box with her. "Where we going?"

((I'm going to drag this longer by giving Flux a chance to feed on Slash's love))

"I'm Slash Claw. You have a beautiful name" Slash said. He sniffed the air and coughed, "That smells familiar..." he thought.

Venus began to walk beside Flashdash and the others. She made a point to walk beside Flux to. "Your such a beautiful made. Tell me how you got your mane like that." Venus asked her. She was so glad to have another friend. She continued to hug her at random and everyone else also. She was so happy and filled with love for her friends and SSP

Flux smiled as Slash complimented her name.

"Thanks! Your name is great too!" She said happily, giggling as he coughed for no real apparent reason. "Sure, seeing a rainboom sounds like fun!" She added in response to Flashdash's question.

Then came Venus, who once again hugged her as well as the rest of the group individually.

"Thanks, You look nice too! As for how I get my mane like this, well that's my little secret." Flux said, smiling at Venus as she drained a little more love from the atmosphere around her. This was definitely the way to go. Feeding like this was easier, and a lot more fun for everypony involved.

Archived