hero pony looking for love (rp)

flashdash250

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Yeah, walks can be pretty fun sometimes." Pyro said as he walked along with the group. He didn't really have much to say, especially since the group seemed focused on Flux. He didn't mind though, they could talk to whoever they wanted to.

"Okie dokie!" Flux said in response to Flashdash as she gave him a smile.

Slash's head was storming with thoughts of Flux and the familiar smell. He bought a bag of cookies and said "Have a cookie, Pyro. You must be hungry after the search for Venus". He smiled and shook his mane over his eyes, walked over to Flux and offered her a cookie, "Try one, this place makes the best cookies"

Slash tried to hide his sudden interest in Flux. When he was a young colt, he often ignored the fillies who chased after him.

"Agreed." Venus said agreeing with Slash Claws statement on walking after napping. "I had my own nap in that cave." Venus said. Then they went into the store and she watched Flashdash wolf down muffins and an apple pie. "Careful not to eat to much. You know thats bad before flying." Venus warned him. When Venus saw Slash handing Flux a cookie she giggled and sang. "Slash and Flux, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" she laughed. They would be a cute couple.

Flux ate a variety of different sweets, including the cookie Slash had offered to her, for which she thanked him, and they all tasted great. Flux sat there with a wide smile on her face after she had finished her food. After a bit, Flashdash finished too, then asked her to try one of the drinks in the box. She returned his smile for a moment as she floated one of the drinks out and opened it with her magic. She took a sip, then looked down at the drink strangely.

"Interesting flavor..." She mumbled, looking up at Venus as she began singing about Slash and her kissing. She looked over at Slash for a moment before tilting her head to the side.

-------------

Pyro gave a nod to Slash as he gave him a cookie.

"Thanks. I am a little hungry, actually." He said before beginning to eat the cookie as he watched the others go about their shenanigans.

Venus was hoping for a blush from Flux but hopefully she would get one from Slash. "Flux. He obviously likes you! I dont know about you but I can feel the love coming off him. Dont be embarrassed Slash. I sure she likes you back....erm.....in a way" Venus said as she watched Flux tilt her head to the side. Venus plopped down her chair and allowed her purple and rainbow hair fall over face along with the floating headbands. "Maybe not." she said. then she lifted her head and looked at Flashdash. "You going to show them that Sonic RainbowFlashBoom?" she asked him

Hmm... She had a point. Flux could feel the love as well, more literally that Venus was talking about, but still. A small smile grew on her face as she kept her gaze on Slash. He certainly was interesting. She got up from her chair and slowly made her way over to Slash, keeping a half-lidded gaze on him the entire way.

"So, you like me?" Flux whispered with that same smile on her face, stopping her advance when their faces were inches apart.

Slash turned towards Venus with an unamused look in his face, he was good at masking his true emotions. Venus was very fast at spotting it though, was it obvious?

Slash continued to look unamused as she went to Flux, taking about Slash's feelings.

When Flux walked over asked him if he liked her, he simply twitched his ears and put on a cheeky smirk, "Why? Are you interested in me?"

Flux's smile grew a little more at Slash's response.

"Hmm... Maaaaaaaaaybe." She said, keeping her face where it was while her eyes traveled from her right, up towards the ceiling, then back down to her left while she drew out the word. When she finished, she looked back at him with a slight smile.

Flux giggled slightly at Slash's words, reaching up a hoof and lightly bopping him on the nose.

"Hey, you didn't answer, so that was only fair." She said, sticking her tongue out at him. She misjudged the distance between them though, and her tongue ended up touching the end of his muzzle for a second before she retracted it back into her mouth, unaware of the split-second contact.

Flux smiled even wider as Slash answered the question, her expression becoming giddy at the news. She fell onto her rump, taking their faces further apart as she giggled sporadically.

"Yay!" She said, suddenly hugging Slash from behind. "I like you too." She whispered into his ear, tilting her face around to look into his eyes as she smiled widely.

"Okie dokie!" Flux exclaimed, giggling at the feeling of having Slash's tail wrapped around her waist. She looked up at the sky, watching Flashdash as he hovered there. She gave him a wave before putting her forelegs back around Slash.

Flux continued smiling as she watched the two pegusi in the sky. Being in a relationship... That might actually be good for small snacks if she needed it. Not that that was the reason she wanted to be with Slash, and it's not like she would take all that much. Never enough to cause damage. She had learned to limit herself like that, and that was why she liked to spread out her feeding between ponies, because the damage that came with absorbing too much at once tended to bring the kind of attention that she really didn't want.

She looked at Slash as he coughed again. "What's the matter? Are you coming down with something?" Flux asked, keeping her gaze on Slash.

Archived