hero pony looking for love (rp)

flashdash250

Venus looked at Flashdash. "Perhaps we should have him eat something healthier. Maybe a salad or something. He wont grow properly with junk food. And Flux you are welcome to join us at anytime you want. Our house is open. Also our bed and refrigerator." she said with a small smile.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Yeah, but in that case it doesn't really matter what she cast, as long as she made it obvious she had used magic and that nothing actually happened around them.)

Flux continued bouncing in place as the two lovers talked about giving her a tour of the house and getting Kite to bed. She froze in surprise when Canvas said she could stay at the house in their guest bedroom.

"Yay! Thanks!" She said, continuing her bouncing with a wide smile on her face. Then came talk of feeding Kite apple pie or salad, but she stayed out of that.

"Oh Flashdash! You know how kids are! He'll pick the pie for sure and I'm not letting my adopted son get fat. But fine if he wants to eat pie then he can eat pie but you'll have to take him out for fly's and walks." Venus said then turned to Flux. "Sorry about that. You must be tired. Let me show you your room and and the bathroom if you wanna freshen up a bit or use it." Venus showed Flux her bedroom and where the bathroom was. The guest bedroom consisted of a queen sized bed, four pillows, a rug, a dresser, and an arched window that allowed you to see the most beautiful things in Ponyville. "Well that should do it. If you need anything my room is down the hall to the left and in the morning the kitchen is just down the stairs, through the living room and its the large door to your right." she explained and left the unicorn to do as she wished.

Slash walked back to the Everfree forest and climbed up a tree, jumping from branch to branch. At the top of the tree was a big treehouse that was the size of a normal house. Slash went in and lay on his bed, smirking about the things that happened.

Venus my dear i am going to take Kite for a quckfly around the house and i will be carefull so Kite hold to me tight kid my Venus remeber i was the one that save him its our kid so what is his last name my Venus i will not let Kite get fat plus we are going to see the Wonderbolts! he said to his Venus

Flux looked down at herself still bouncing around as Venus said she must be tired. How exactly did she get that idea from this? Oh well, she simply followed the mare into the guest bedroom, stopping her bouncing when they entered the room. It was cool!

"Thanks! See you tomorrow!" Flux said as Venus left her to her own devices. After the mare had left, she walked over to the window and smiled at the view it provided. She didn't feel like sleeping yet, especially with all the thoughts running through her head about what had happened over the day. Not only had she gained new friends, she had filled herself up and had gained her own lover. She liked Slash, he was nice, among other things.

((Skip to morning))

Slash was woken up with the bright light from the sun. He got up and got ready before jumping down from the tree house and running to the Town Hall where they were supposed to meet.

Flux awoke slowly, lifting her head groggily to be met with a view of the outside world. Hadn't she slept inside? It took a couple seconds for her mind to register that she had fallen asleep while looking out the window, and that she had been using the glass as a pillow during the night. She stood slowly before stretching, her joints popping one by one as they were stretched after being stationary for so long. When she was done, she smiled widely, knowing she was going to be meeting up with Slash and the rest of her new friends soon enough.

She teleported to the ground after getting ready, then bounced her way along merrily, humming to herself as she made her way to the town hall, where they were supposed to be meeting up.

Venus opened her eyes. Was it morning already? She sighed and got out of bed, stretching her back and wings. She allowed her large purple/rainbow wings unfold and stretch around her. Finally she went into the bathroom where she showered and got ready to meet her friends. She cooked a quick breakfast for Flashdash and Kite then flew out the door and towards City Hall.

he went to wake up Kite time to eat kid and then time for school and have fun Kite as flew towards town hall doing tricks all the way there hi my Venus as he give her a kiss on the cheek had to drop Kite off at school hi Slash,Pyro and Flux thanks for the meal Flashdash said to his Venus why giveing her kiss on the cheek

Venus smiled as Flashdash greeted her and thanked her for the meal. "Well I have to keep my two boys fed or they'll just go of and eat apple pie morning noon and night." she said with a smile. Then she turned to her friends and gave them all morning hugs. She squeezed Flux extra tight and put all of her friendly love in it. She was so happy to have a friend.

(( you guys know what i mean by friendly love, right?))

Archived