hero pony looking for love (rp)

flashdash250

Flux gave Venus another friendly smile as the mare landed next to her, apologizing again. Flux giggled to herself, then looked back at Slash as he said it smelled like changelings and blood. She didn't know where he was getting blood from, as she was just a little sore from the landing.

"A-are you bleeding, Venus?" Flux asked, trying to subtly steer the conversation away from changelings.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slash sniffed again and coughed from the weird smell. His eyes stung and his nose started to get itchy. "Yea, I'm not hurt and I don't think Flux is. Maybe it's Flashdash" Slash said, rubbing his eyes.

Flux frowned as Venus answered, saying it was just a small cut. It was more than that, if she was reading the mare's emotions correctly. And it seemed Flashdash had also hurt his wing. Great. At least this was keeping the conversation off of changelings. She didn't want to find out what would happen should she be discovered.

"Im fine. honestly. Just take Flashdash. I'll be fine." Venus said and jumped from the tree limb to the ground. She kept her wings folded but she knew that the sudden movement had brought some more blood. She looked at her side and gasped. Blood was dripping from her wing and a small stream was going down her side. she turned green "Perhaps im not so fine.".

Flux hopped down after the others, looking at Venus as she lifted her wing. Yep, definetly worse than a small cut. She picked Venus up in her magic, using to put some pressure on the wound and hopefully slow the bleeding at the least. She then turned to Slash.

"Lead the way, Slash." She said, motioning for him to head to his house so they could treat the pegusi.

"My house is closer, I'll help you guys out" Slash said as he jumped off the branch, helping Flashdash. He walked for a few minutes and arrived at the Everfree Forest. "Flux, do you think you can carry Venus up that tree?" Slash asked as he wrapped his tail around Flashdash and put him on his back.

Venus was lifted in the air by Flux. She felt pressure on her wing and she let out a small cry. "Ow! Try not to press so hard Flux." she said. But as they began to go to the everfree forestt the pegasus couldnt help but do flips in the magical forcefield around her. "Weeeeeeeeeee!" she said as she continued to float and flip

"Sorry." Flux said, relenting a little bit on the pressure on Venus' wing. The mare was soon enough doing flips in the magical field, and Flux couldn't help but giggle at her antics. It helped take her mind off of her worries about being exposed. She really hoped nothing bad would happen, but seeing as it was Slash's job to catch changelings, she doubted anything good would come of him finding out what she was.

Flux gave a hum as she looked up the tree. She backed up so that she could see the house clearly, then teleported both herself and Venus up to the house. She then looked down at Slash and stuck out her tongue playfully.

"No need! I win!" She called, responding to his question about her climbing the tree.

"Blup." Venus said as she also stuck her tongue out at Slash. She giggled. "Kite? Kite! Where did you put him Flashdash?" she asked turning upside down in the magic and pushing her cheeks together with a huge smile on her face.

(( Lol. Sorry. Im doing my best to make it seem like Venus is going into shock.))

"Kite will be fine, you can check right after I fix you guys" Slash smirked as he dug his hooves into the tree bark and climbed the tree with a fast pace.

They reached the top but Slash wasn't exhausted. He put Flashdash down and looked at his big treehouse. Inside the treehouse had everything a normal house would have.

Slash went to the bathroom and came out with a first-aid kit. "Let's treat Venus first snow she is seriously wounded."

Flux set Venus down carefully so that Slash could look at her and fix her up. With that done, she turned towards Flashdash and sighed slightly.

"Kite will be fine. You don't have to take him out of school just because you hurt yourself a little bit." Flux said, holding his head between her hooves as she looked him straight in the eye.

"Awwwwww! But I want the flippy flip flip!" Venus whined as Flux set her down. She sighed as Slash came over to her. She turned onto her baack and began to kick into the air. "NO! no no no no!" she screamed not wanting him to touch her. She spread out her wings and began to flap wildly. She ignored the pain and continued until she eventually passed out entirely

Venus woke up to a cleaned and bandaged wing. For some reason she was on her back. She flipped over and slowly folded her wing. She heard Slash's diagnoses on Flashdash and she walked over to him. She sighed and began to lightly massage his wing. "You need to start staying away from Derpy. One of these days she's going to do something worse than give you a wing cramp." she said

Archived