hero pony looking for love (rp)

flashdash250

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flux looked at the pony approaching the forest. She hadn't done this for awhile, capturing a pony. Still, she was hungry, and this was the quickest way to get love, replacing a pony that was already in a relationship. The changeling moved further into the Everfree as the pony seemed to notice her, calling her a bunny before sticking her head into the bushes.

Flux took her chance, grabbing the mare's head and dragging her fully into the forest before beginning her work on restraining the pony.

Venus was startled when she was grabbed and dragged into the Everfree forest. She kicked and bit at her attacker, even opening her wings and trying to flap them off. When none of these worked she weant for the damsel in distress tactic. "HELP! HELP! SOMEPONY HELP ME!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs hoping someone would hear her.

(Ok I'll join in with my mare bat pony Silver Moon!)

Silver awoke quite early in the morning just outside of Ponyville, luckily she was off duty but still allowed to well, help. Silver flew to Sugar Cube Corner before realising the day.

Special Some Pony Day. Or SSP day for short.

Another year, more love, attracting fallen changelings, great, I'll have to be extra keen. Silver thought to herself as she then bought a slice of apple sugary pie. The best!.

Silver then flew out towards Zecora's house. Silver needed some more herbs. However hearing a scream she stopped in her tracks, Silver couldn't see much in the sunshine but noticed a colt. "What's going on? Who's screaming, I can help,"

Flux grunted as she continued restraining the pony. And now the mare was screaming, great. Flux sealed Venus' mouth shut, leaving her nose uncovered so the mare could breath. She began carrying the mare in her magic as they went further into the forest after she was completely restrained by that changeling goop.

"Sorry, but I need some love, I'm starving." She said quietly as she searched for a place to stash her captive.

--------------

Pyro yawned and stretched as he woke up. When he left the house, he noticed a couple ponies standing around. They didn't look happy. In fact, it looked like something was wrong. Pyro trotted over to them before speaking.

"Hey, what's the matter?" He asked the two.

Venus continued to scream until her mouth was covered. Then she was dragged off and was being talked to by the changleing. When she heard the remark about love she was infuriated. She continued to struggle though it was no use due to green magic surrounding her. This was one of the times she wished she were a unicorn instead of a pegasus.

Slash Claw was sleeping in a tree near the Everfree forest when he heard a scream. He opened one eye and looked around for the pony that awakened him from his afternoon nap. When he heard the scream again, he opened both eyes and stood up on the branch. He saw some ponies gathered near the edge of the forest, talking about something. Slash twitched his ears and jumped down from the tree, walking towards them.

"Hello, is something going on?" Slash asked as his ears pricked up.

Flux sighed as she felt the anger coming off Venus. It was understandable, given what was happening, but it still didn't make it any better to feel. The changeling simply began picking up the pace, flying along to make her go faster as she made her captive keep pace beside her.

----------

Pyro looked into the forest at the news that a changeling had abducted somepony. That wasn't good news at all. He then looked over as another stallion approached, asking what was happening.

"Seems there's a changeling in the forest that just kidnapped his mare." Pyro said, indicating the stallion in question with a wave of his hoof.

Slash's cat-like tail wagged in excitement. "Hmm, I guess I can help since I don't have anything planned" he smiled, pouncing in front of the colt who got his mare kidnapped. "I'll help get your special pony back, it's the Changeling's fault for waking me up from my slumber" he purred as he dipped his head down in a deep stretch.

"I don't want to hurt you, really, I don't. I just want some love. Keep in mind though, I will hurt you if I have to." Flux said after the shout came from outside the forest and as Venus began struggling harder. The changeling simply kept flying along, looking for a good place to hide out.

After a while, she found an out of the way cave and flew inside. Luckily, it seemed abandoned, so she touched down and looked over at her captive for a moment, her solid purple eyes seemingly looking the mare over. She then floated Venus over and stuck her to the floor with more of the goop.

--------------

Pyro nodded at the stallion's words about helping find Venus.

"Same here, I'm here to help." He said to the pegasus stallion, a look of determination on his face.

Venus was thoroughly disgusted as she seemed to be glued to the ground by gross goop. She lowered her ears and looked at the ground. At least they didnt want to hurt her that was good. But still, what would happen to Flashdash?

Pyro nodded as he headed off to look in the cave in question. As he got closer, a battered-looking mare came stumbling out, little bits of changeling goop still stuck to her, and some keeping her wings stuck to her sides.

"Venus?" Pyro called, moving closer to the mare.

---------------

Flux smiled faintly for a second as her disguise seemed to be working. When she looked up at the unicorn approaching her, she looked pitiful, as if she had just been through a great ordeal.

"Y-yeah, it's me." She replied meekly, lowering her gaze again as the stallion began leading her back to the others, assuring her that everything was going to be alright. She sure hoped so. She had moved the real Venus to a more hidden part of the cave. Hopefully that would be enough if any of them decided to search the cave further.She looked up as the unicorn spoke again, saying they were back with the group. She put on a joyous smile as she caught sight of Flashdash. She rushed over to him and hugged him, nuzzling into his neck.

Venus watched in horror as the changeling turned into a battered her. She screamed into the cloth tying her mouth and stuggled harder against the goop. Soon she heard a male voice asking if it was she. She looked up hopefully but no one was there. Then she heard the changeling speaking in her voice and knew what was going on. She should've known. That changeling had moved her back so far into the cave that she was bound to die here. She whimpered and layed her head down in the goop. It was hopeless

Slash smiled as he followed Pyro to the cave. Almost immediately they found the mare, but something smelt weird.

"It's too easy, she couldn't have run away from a changeling that easily. I can smell something abnormal too" Slash whispered into Pyro's ear. He continued to sniff the air, his cat ears pointing backwards as he shook his mane away from his face.

"Maybe she just got lucky. Or the changeling saw us coming and decided to cut their losses and run." Pyro whispered back. "Stay on alert though, just in case." It did seem a little too easy, but maybe he was right and they were just worrying over nothing. Hopefully that was the case.

Archived