hero pony looking for love (rp)

flashdash250

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pyro looked strangely at Flashdash as he requested that Venus be taken to the hospital. She wasn't the one that was exhausted. She seemed perfectly fine.

That plan seemed to be thrown out the window though as Venus began walking off with Flashdash. He sighed slightly before following along in the back of the group.

-----------

Flux smiled again as Flashdash invited Slash and her to see the surprise that was meant for Venus. Sounded fun!

"Cool! Let's go!" She said happily as Slash agreed. She began bouncing along happily next to Slash as the group made their way to wherever Flashdash was taking them. There was apparently a foal, who was now an orphan, that he had found in the forest. Well, that kinda dampened her mood, and she stopped bouncing in favor of simply walking along.

(( just go with it.))

Venus picked up the foal and cradled it. "Its so cute! Thank you Flashdash!." she said and hugged him tightly. she pecked him on the cheek before returning to the foal.

(( wait is this a kid? Like a pony? or is it like a deer foal?))

Flux smiled faintly at the sight of the small foal, and at Venus' reaction to it. The 'unicorn' went over to the foal, smiling widely as she looked at it.

"Such a cute little foal." Flux said, smiling widely still.

Venus blushed and let go of Flashdash. She walked slowly over to the little foal so not to scare it away. "Hi there. I'm Venus and these are my friends. We're not going to hurt you." She said calmly. After a little while she was able to tell that it was indeed a Pegasus. And a boy. He was white with rainbow hair and black hooves and blue eyes. You'd think that Flashdash and she had had it themselves. "Let's name him..... Uh what should we name him?" She asked.

(( hope you don't mind that I gave a description of him. I couldn't just leave a blank in everyone's mind))

Venus blushed and let go of Flashdash. She walked slowly over to the little foal so not to scare it away. "Hi there. I'm Venus and these are my friends. We're not going to hurt you." She said calmly. After a little while she was able to tell that it was indeed a Pegasus. And a boy. He was white with rainbow hair and black hooves and blue eyes. You'd think that Flashdash and she had had it themselves. "Let's name him..... Uh what should we name him?" She asked.

(( hope you don't mind that I gave a description of him. I couldn't just leave a blank in everyone's mind))

its fine with me

"Its short for kite. Let's take him home." She said to Flashdash. Then she turned to Flux and Slashclaw. "I hope you two have fun. Your a great couple. Slashclaw be good to her. I know we just met her but I already feel a strong friendship with her."

Archived