hero pony looking for love (rp)

flashdash250

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Cloud-walking spell. That's all I'm going to say about that.)

Flux began bouncing around in circles while Kite was taken in by Flashdash and Venus. Hooray for happy endings! She stopped bouncing when the Pegusi flew off. She waved at them for a bit before Slash kissed her on the cheek. She giggled slightly before turning towards him.

"See ya Slash!" She called. Then Pyro disappeared in a flash of light. Just as she was about to head out as well, her ear twitched as it picked up Flashdash's words.

"Sure! I'll come!" Flux exclaimed, bouncing under the three of them happily.

"Awesome!" Flux exclaimed in response to Venus' words. She continued bouncing in circles as she began humming to herself happily. Foals were fun! Besides, she didnt actually have a house, so she would have to find somewhere to sleep, which is never something she looked forward to. Oh well, it came with traveling all the time.

Flux giggled as Venus picked her up and began carrying her. It was pretty fun to fly most of the time, but she preferred having magic over having wings. She did her best to not make the flight any more difficult for Venus than it already would be with carrying another pony.

(I'm not sure if a changeling would need to cast the spell on themselves... Maybe, but that would mean they would have to keep casting it if they were to be a pegasus in a cloud city.)

Flux cast the cloud-walking spell on herself as soon as the cloud house came into view. She pranced around happily on the cloud.

"Of course. And when I come back we'll see what we can do about that wing of yours." She said and took the already sleeping Kite to bed.

(( I wouldnt think that changelings would have to do that spell either. But right now your character is a unicorn, if you could walk on clouds and the others knew you didnt use a spell then your cover would be blown))

"He's fine but perhaps we should show Flux the house now? Flux do you have a place to stay? Would you like to stay in our guest bedroom?" she asked. Looking at the unicorn it wasnt hard to tell that she had been sleeping outside for a while. And that she hadnt been getting enough to eat.

Archived