The Teen Titans (sign up)

When there's trouble you know who to call...TEEN TITANS!!

giphy.gif

Starting this up again because my other one kinda died

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This would be a human RP so we have to imagine our OCs as Equestria girls...but heroes and heroines!

The villains would be the same and the story would be the same, a series of events that would lead to the fight with Slade.

We would start off at where the alien lands on earth and is being chased by Gordanians lead by Lord Trogaar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We would need to come up with a super hero name, an idea of the costume and super power. It needs to fit in the one of the...um...classes?

Sorcerer: (Like raven)

Shape Shifter: (Like beast boy)

Alien: (Like Starfire)

Electrician or technician: (Like Cyborg)

Powerless, good fighting skills, agile etc. (Like Robin)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Oc is going to be:

post-6363-0-74859700-1405387948_thumb.pn

Name: Symphonic Fire

Appearance: Her hair is long and spiky at one side. She wears T-shirts and cargo pants most of the time

Personality: Fire is a fun and friendly person; she can be stubborn and rough sometimes but she is kind.

Super hero name: Discharge

Power: She can control electricity and can fire bolts and beams of electricity out of her palms. She can also shoot electric bolts from her fingers (kind of like sith force lightning)

Appearance: She has a black eyemask over her eyes and black suit with light blue lines (like the suits in Tron Legacy). She wears black boots and has a PDA attached to her wrist

Others: Fire can also send an electric surge through a building but it takes a lot of energy. She is good with electronics, engineering, technology etc.

Archer:

Scorcerer: Phoeniz (Pyro Blaze)

Shape Shifter:

Alien: Starwind (Stormchaser1991)

Electrician or technician: Discharge (Symphonic Fire)

Fighter:

giphy.gif

Name: Pyro Blaze

Appearance: Has medium-length, fiery hair. Wears tank-tops and shorts most of the time.

Personality: Pyro is generally laid-back, though he will jump into action if his friends are in danger. He's nice to those that are nice back, however. He can be easily angered at times though, even by his friends.

Super heroe name: Phoenix

Power: He can use fire magic, as well as a small number of other spells unrelated to fire. He also has skill in using swords, combining his dual swords with his magic to create his fighting style.

Appearance: Wears a set of custom armor to give him protection without limiting his mobility too much. It is covered in designs of flames, and there is a helmet that he wears as well to protect his identity.

Other: His anger is linked to his fire magic. The angrier he gets, the more powerful the flames get, but they also become less controlled.

i am using my character from the other

yea i guess i will join this

Name: Starwind

Appearance:Starwind is really 1000 years old but on her plant she is still a little kid maybe around 10 in human years. Her hair is long that it goes down to the ground and drags on the ground a little. She wears like a sun dress thats red and green

Pesonality: i don't know

Super hero name: Starwind

Power: She has the ability to control Water and ice she can shot them from her hands in anyway she wants (like beams,bolts) and she has the ability to fly and since she young she has some lock powers she doesn't know about

Appearance: when she goes to fight her sun dress becomes skin tight and the colors change to red and black

i am using my character from the other

yea i guess i will join this

Name: Starwind

Appearance:Starwind is really 1000 years old but on her plant she is still a little kid maybe around 10 in human years. Her hair is long that it goes down to the ground and drags on the ground a little. She wears like a sun dress thats red and green

Pesonality: i don't know

Super hero name: Starwind

Power: She has the ability to control Water and ice she can shot them from her hands in anyway she wants (like beams,bolts) and she has the ability to fly and since she young she has some lock powers she doesn't know about

Appearance: when she goes to fight her sun dress becomes skin tight and the colors change to red and black

Okay! Do you guys want to wait or should we start?

Archived