Peace disrupted in the hidden land (Closed)

franshpout

Wynd Flash looked around boredly. It was a calm and peaceful day in Ponyville. She hated calm and peaceful. Wyn liked adventure and action, only sometimes. She was mainly shy after that, but not around her friends. Slash was a good friend of hers, so she acted normal around him.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wynd looked around suspiciously. "I don't, but I trust you. What do they smell like?" She suppressed a laugh, amusing herself with the question. She flapped her wings a few times and hovered above the tree line, looking down into Sugar Cube Corner. "I see a pony with a black cloak. Looks suspicious, but he or she's with Sky."

The stallion moved as Sky invited him to do so. He would follow her, keeping his smile on all the time, always seeming very relaxed. He followed a little behind, doing slow movements as he'd advance, yet able to follow Sky well. As they'd walk and get onto Sugar Cube Corner, the stallion would be asked a question, to which he would raise his head a little in direction of his interlocutor. He would leave out a chuckle to her question.

Wise Oak: You may.

He'd simply answer to her. It's almost immediately after that the stallion would sense something. There was something strange going on that was getting his attention. He felt like they were being watched. He would redirect his look toward the two who were close to them, up in a tree. Just by the way he stopped walking and turned his head toward them indicated that he had clearly spotted them. Just from where he was he could tell what they even looked like, but this wasn't anything he'd be worried about. Without even changing his ever-lasting smile, he would come back to Sky and begin to walk again, catching up to her side.

Wise Oak: I believe we may be observed by other fellows. I may have caught the eyes of a few curious souls.

Wynd Flash locked eyes with the mysterious stallion for a few moments, and then she broke her gaze when he turned back to Sky. She looked around nervously, still very suspicious about this pony. Wyn darted back down to Flash, where she made a huge gust of wind "whooshed" through Ponyville, rustling mane, tails, and many leaves on trees. "Slash, this stallion guy is suspicious. I'm serious and nervous."

Wyn sighed. "Whatever. But don't blame me if he turns out to be a kidnapper. Then we'll see who's right." She leaped onto a small branch and shot off into the sky, leaves circling all around her. She smiled a bit, but it disappeared. She did a few barrel rolls, already bored with what she was doing.

When Wynd saw the obstacles appear right in front of her face, she put on a split-second smirk before ducking and rolling through rings of fire and the like. She yelled out with joy, while performing a corskcrew upward,and spread out wings. She smiled, a gust of wind shooting in all directions. Wyn loved doing this when she had free time, amusing herself with the looks of annoyance or sudden terror on other ponies' faces when she shot wind at them.

((Guys wait for others, please))

Wise Oak: I see.

The stallion would say as the gust of wind would blow through. His hood remained there, though, as the gust only hit the side of him. Wise Oak would then watch the pegasus fly away as obstacles would appear in front of her and she would perform tricks here and there in the air. After what the pegasus was sending gusts of winds in all directions, one heading straight for the stallion. Without even looking at it, the gust would simply miss him, leaving his clothes moving a little as it passed next to him. The stallion would look up again as the pegasus was having her fun.

Wise Oak: Would your friend be interested in meeting Seria, I ask?

Slash jumped out of the tree with one swift motion. He walked up to the hooded stallion and closed his eyes, taking a long sniff. "You must be Oak. I'm guessing you want to talk to Seria about something important" Slash said, his half-eyed gaze concentrated on the stallion. "I'll come since i have nothing to do"

Wyn was slightly startled when the other pegasus flew up beside her, but she didn't falter in her flight pattern. "Um, with that hooded stallion?" She had a hint of reluctance in her voice, still contemplating her suspicious about the pony in the dark hood. "Sure... but I'll stay in the sky. I'll be the "eye in the sky", okay?" She offered a small smile, hoping to persuade Sky.

((Yes you can, I just want to avoid having too many posts from the same persons in a row before someone else posts. Else it gets hard to follow XD))

At the arrival of the cat-pony, Wise Oak turned to him, looking at him from under his hood.

Wise Oak: What good ears you must have to have heard from this distance. I did not yell, now have I?

He'd tell Slash, chuckling slightly at the end. Yet the way that they said Seria's name sure made him wonder if they actually knew her. Was she this well known around the town? Did she have many friends? Wise Oak knew that he'd be able to get the answers to his questions once he would meet up with her.

Wise Oak: Would you, perhaps, know Seria personaly?

If anything he could get an answer from one of them to at least give him a little hint.

Archived