Peace disrupted in the hidden land (Closed)

franshpout

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wyn rolled her eyes slightly, still appalled by how happy some ponies could be. But Wynd kept on flying, looking all ways for danger. She kept a very close eye on the hooded stallion, for he was still ominous and mysterious. She watched Slash pad and Sky trot towards Seria's house. She barely knew Seria, but she did know that she had butterfly wings. Her thoughts flickered back to the Young Flier's competition, with Rarity and her wings.

((Yes indeed, Seria is the fairy with butterfly wings. Freesia is the ice fairy. And it's ''his'' I'm a guy XD))

Wise oak watched as everyone gathered back. They were ready to go it seemed. He'd give a quick look at Wynd, however, without changing his smile or mood. He could easily sense that this pegasus was not trusting him already while the two others were just ready to lead him to someone they barely knew. Well, things would reveal themselves later, that much he knew. Hopefully things would remain calm until then. They'd be going now.

Walking for a while, they would reach the woods in which Seria lives. They were already getting close to her place. During their short travel, the stallion never revealed his look and remained mostly quiet, keeping the same look he had since the beginning as well. His calmness could still be sensed by others around him. Seeing the many trees that were in front of them, he would stop for a second and would raise his head as well just to take a good look at them. He would take his time to look around, feeling well in this place. He would even let out a chuckle.

Wise Oak: A wonderful place. I am rather eager to see how she has adapted to this place.

He'd tell mostly himself, yet out loud. He'd then look over at Sky.

Wise Oak: Surely we must be getting close now, are we not?

Wynd, also like Slash, had excellent hearing. She smirked and looked around, "adjusting" her ears and focusing. Then she spoke, mainly yelling, wanting to see how the stallion would react.

"Yep, almost there! I can hear her flying around her house!" Wyn kept flapping her wings furiously, ruffling Sky and Slash's manes, and rippling the stallion's hood. She frowned when the hood did not come off his head. 'Who was this guy, anyway,' she thought to herself. Waiting for an response and noticing Sky had already give the strange stallion an answer, she made a tree-full of leaves dance around her, smiling and enjoying herself. She made a mental note to reattach the leaves later.

((Okay computer mouses hate me. Now it's not the buttons on the sides that made the page go back, it's the right button being so sensitive that it right clicked and somehow chose ''return'' to send me back and make me lose everything. Great. Just great. I hate technology!))

It would take a lot to get Wise Oak's hood to come off. He meant it to stay there for the moment. So when that wind was sent at them, it didn't move it much. As for Wynd's comment, he would not react much either. Keeping a smile there, he'd raise his head very slightly, just to get a look in front of him. That he would believe her or not was not important anyway. The results would be the same in the end either way. Yet he couldn't just leave her without a comment as well, now, could he?

Wise Oak: To hear the wings of a butterfly from afar. This is quite the talent for a pegasus, I must say.

(( ok I was waiting on Symphon))

Sky smiled as she listened to the conversation that was going on around her. Soon she could see Seria's house and she flew the rest of the way to it, making sure to stay close to the ground so everypony could still see her. "Seria!" Sky said knocking on the branches beside the fairies curtain door.

((this alright?))

((Well, I'd describe her house if it was my turn to post and that we were getting there, since I pretty much know what it's like XD Basically she lives in a tree-house made with the plants and trees around. It's in the air and not on the ground. It's nothing like a house from the town so it's not structured like a building there. Branches brought together make the walls and the floor, the leaves act as a roof as well and it's from a tree mostly as well. There's no door like there would be on a house either. It's mostly opened or closed wit leaves like a curtain.

Now I will not be able to reply until I am back from work. I've got to go. I've got lots of things in mind for this RP!))

Wyn approached the faerie's house in awe. It was constructed completely by plants. She noticed, after she got closer, that it was up in the middle of the air. It was no problem for her, she just gave her wings a good flap and shot up to the height of the building. She looked down at the hooded stallion and wondered how he would get up to the house. She didn't know if he was a unicorn or pegasus. Wyn just dismissed the thought and hovered next to Sky, looking around while the other pegasus knocked and summoned Seria.

(( Thats why I kept from describing the house considering I had no clue what it looked like. I kept detail a bare minimum))

Sky looked down at Slash and Oak. "Anypony need a lift?" she asked using her magic to build an energy staircase for them to use if they wanted.

(( i edited))

Wyn rolled her eyes, but nopony noticed. "Seria?" She inquired her name slowly, for she didn't even know the faerie. She didn't feel suspicious of her, but she still did not like the hooded stallion. He had a sort of 'ominous' aura radiating from him, if that made sense.

Archived