Peace disrupted in the hidden land (Closed)

franshpout

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although magical stairs had appears, Wise Oak would stay where he was. He did not want to go up just yet. His lack of words as well as his lack of moves were pretty much his answer on this one.

Inside of the tree-house, if they were paying attention, they could hear voices inside. They seemed to be doing something to someone... someone was being against something, others were trying to convince or even force that other someone. ''No, let me go!'' said one young voice. ''But you'd look so cute with that in your mane!'' said another one, sounding older, yet noticeably young, probably mid-teens. ''C'mon, it won't even take long!'' Said another one, sounding older and more firm as well. ''I said no!'' The youngest voice said again.

The voices inside kept discussing like this, trying to convince one of them of doing something until they'd be interrupted by more voices coming from outside. Silence would take place for a moment until one of them would walk over to what seemed to be the door of the place, branches and leaves actually blocking the way out. Those branches and leaves would move out of the way, revealing a green coated fairy with a long blond mane and a beautiful pair of blue and pink butterfly wings on her back. As she stood there, she would see both Wynd and Sky flying by her door.

Seria: Can I help you? Are you the ones who have been calling my name?

((Yea, i was waiting for Franshpout since i already posted))

Slash shook his head as he started to climb the tree very quickly. When he was near the top, he could hear voices that probably belonged to Seria and someone else. As he reached the top, he saw Seria and nodded as a greeting before looking away.

Wyn tossed her curled mane out of her face. "Yeah, some weird hooded stallion that wants to talk to you. I'd be careful if I were you." She looked down at the stallion, narrowing her eyes. She couldn't make out anything, couldn't see a horn. He had no signs of wings, either. Wynd just simply shook her head and hovered closer to the porch of the house. "So, can we come in, Seria?"

Seria blinked twice in silence as she watched everyone near her door there, before pulling out an awkward smile as she didn't feel so comfortable on the spot.

Seria: Inviting in ponies who I barely or don't know? I-I don't think so, sorry...

Right after she would say this, another voice from behind would be heard. ''Who's this?'' The firm voice from earlier asked. This voice would reveal itself to be the one of Glady Leaf, an earth pony of a blue coat and clear blue/white mane. She would present herself as well with a long purple bow on her head as well as a smaller one attached to her tail. Glady would also take notice of everyone who made it to the tree's opening.

Glady: Wow, why so many ponies?

She'd ask a bit surprised.

Seria: Apparently somepony is here to see me... which I find odd.

Yet to get a better look at things, she would look down below to see the stallion they spoke of. She observed him for a while. He was staying there for the moment, not even bothering to look up. The fairy in the tree did wonder what this was all about, and her best way to find out would be to go and meet with him. Perhaps he had something interesting to say.

Seria: I'll go and see what he needs.

Glady: Am coming too... he looks suspicious to me... with all this cloak and hood and what not.

Seria: Be it that way, then.

As they agreed on it, the two of them would have to come down from the tree. For Seria it would be easy, since all she had to do was to float down using her wings. As for Glady, she'd be looking around for a way down, see if the branches that brought her up there when she came around were still there, but... they seemed to have been put back to their place. Looking some more, she'd see magical stairs nearby. How they appeared, she didn't know, but they'd be of use, right? She would use them to come down to the ground where Seria was already facing the hooded stallion. The earth pony gave him a look of suspicions while Seria was being simply observant of him.

Seria: You appear to be wanting to meet with me. How can I help you?

The stallion kept his silence for a brief moment, as he raised his head a little, revealing a part of his shadowed face to her.

Wise Oak: Indeed. I appear here today to inform you of something of high importance... Sister.

((Oh snap! Was not expacting that!))

Sky raised an eyebrow when the stallion said that Seria was his sister. She flew down and landed beside Seria. "Woah. Why didn't you say anything, Oak?" Sky was thoroughly surprised and sat down stumped

Wyn flicked her ears downward to hear the conversation. She widened her eyes when the word 'sister' was spoken by the stallion. Immediately, the pegasus shot down next to Sky, sending a gust of wind in a ripple circle around the group. "Sister?!" Wynd practically yelled the word, astounded at the event had just happened before her.

The stallion had taken a pause in his sentence before he added the word of 'sister', which he pronounced softer that he actually speaks. He seemed happy to see her despite the usual smile he had. The fairy in front of him had her eyes wide opened and she was standing there, speechless. She was being emotional, not having a clue of what to do at that point. Glady couldn't believe it either. She had heard that Seria had a brother, because she told them, but fairies were creatures who remained in their land and very rarely ever came out of it. For one to come all the way over to Ponyville and its surroundings was something quite rare. Besides, his look, his height... he looked different than Seria.

It's then that Wise oak would get to reveal himself. He lifted his hoof up to his hood so he could finally pull it down, revealing a pair of blue eyes, pupilless just like a fairy, yet they resembled Seria's eyes a lot as well. As the hood was pulled down, so would Wise Oak's mane fall. A long and clear and pale blond mane would fall on both sides of his head. After what his cloak would detach and slowly fall to the ground, revealing on his back a pair of wings which would open as soon as they were free to do so. His wings were not as colorful as Seria's nor did they look like those of a butterfly's, yet they were resplendent. They were even longer than his sister's. While lacking colours like those of a female fairy, his wings still shone bright and glittered. At the reveal of the whole thing, Seria couldn't believe her eyes. Before her was standing her brother, who she had not seen in years now.

Seria: S... S-Sophias... Is that really... you?

She'd ask, trying to speak as loud as she could, but she was held back by her own emotions. As much as she tried to retain everything, her eyes would begin to fill with tears of joy. The one she refered as Sophias was her brother's true name. Without waiting any longer, the fairy galloped the short distance there was between her and her brother, bumping into him as she stopped, holding him up in an embrace. The older fairy replied by hugging her with one hoof. Seria was now letting the tears flow down as she smiled.

Seria: Six years... It has been such a long time since then! Oh how I missed you, brother...

Sophias: So have I, sister. As a matter of fact, the whole land misses you dearly.

Seria would let go of him after a brief moment, stepping back to get a look at him. Happier than ever, she would also appear impressed as she had noticed something.

Seria: You... Did you really achieve it? Finally? Sophias, you have become a Great Fairy!

She'd say out loud, laughing happily afterward. The stallion seemed to smile some more. Seria would then turn around to everyone else. Violet, the white unicorn with the green mane and the purple scarf had also made her appearance in the small crowd after she had heard the conversation from inside... well, mostly she had heard Wynd yell out the word sister, which had gotten her attention. Yet, both her and Glady were happy to see their friend reunited with someone so important to her. Seria looked at everyone slowly.

Seria: Everyone, I am oh so very happy to introduce you to my brother; Sophias Quercus.

((From now on Wise Oak will be called Sophias, so don't get mixed up XD))

(( He has a point. and :scream: OMG that is so sad im getting misty eyed!! Anybody else who has a brother that's in college could understand how well I relate to this!!))

Sky almost cried watching the touching scene before her. "So... Sophias, was it? And Seria. Uh...What does it mean to become a Great Fairy and what is the true purpose of you appearing here. I dont mean that meanly I just mean other than seeing your sister, why are you here?" Sky said

A pang of pain rippled through Wynd. A brother had just appeared back to his sister after many years, and she was happy. Wynd suddenly felt very guilty for accusing the stallion before. She had no siblings, and hated tender moments like this. She didn't like optimism, but she was in Ponyville. She was surrounded by it 24/7. The pegasus looked away and flapped her wings a little, starting to hover. "So, this is your brother? Cool. Hey, um, Sophias? Sorry for being mean, I guess."

Seria: Very much so.

The answer was for Slash who had stated that Sophias was also a fairy. Seria's attention would turn to Sky then before everyone again. There was some explaining to do.

Seria: A fairy can become a Great Fairy once he or she has achieved complete inner peace and became one with nature. It requires a lot of work for one fairy to do so. Great Fairies are in a few number and my brother here has always strived to become one. Great Fairies can use more power than regular fairies as well. They help a lot with the land and they are very much respected by the others.

She'd explain. Usually she wouldn't give too much details, but right now she was simply too happy, things could come out without thinking it. Sophias did not take her back on anything, though. He did not mind speaking of their species at all, to be honest. And now that everything about him was revealed, it seemed that some of the ponies around were not totally comfortable for what happened earlier. The Great Fairy looked over at Wynd with his never-ending smile, leaving out a small chuckle.

Sophias: Worry not. You have been forgiven from the beginning.

And then he would turn his attention to Sky.

Sophias: And you are absolutely right. Although I am rejoiced to see my young sister, I am also here to deliver to her an important message concerning our land.

Seria turned herself over to her brother, this time with a curious look as well as some worries. The feel of an important message coming from her land did not ring too positive to her.

Sophias: Our land is in danger. Demons are threatening to take over. We require your help, Seria.

And although his visage wouldn't change much, the younger fairy could sense the seriousness in what he said, yet...

Seria: But... how can I be of help?

Sophias: Anima. The sacred staff that is yours would be of greater help. Us fairies will not be able to last without it, nor would the land.

Seria's eyes widened as she made a few steps back. To see her land disappear would be one of the worst things she could ever live. She knew she couldn't let this happen. While she was living this inside, her two friends would walk forward, getting to her side, looking at Sophias as they stopped Seria in her way.

Glady: We'll help. We've never let down our friend here and we won't let anything happen to her or anyone she loves! Right Violet?

Violet: Right! Besides we'd be able to see the land of fairies!!

Violet bounced on place a little as she said that with a little too much excitement. Seria, seeing her friend Glady's strong attitude and Violet's cheerfulness, smiled at them both and gave a nod before looking back at her brother again.

Seria: Very well then. I shall answer to this message by saying that we will save our land.

Sophias looked at the three girls in front of him and nodded to them all.

Sophias: I must say I am impressed that you have made such loyal friends, Seria. Yet what about those who were kind enough to lead me here?

Wyn's jaw dropped a little. She was astounded at Sophias' kindness. Nobody had ever done that to her. "How? I treated you almost like trash. And, uh, sure, I'll help he faerie's in any way. What Sky said." She chuckled a little, scowling inside. She hated when she acted all happy on the outside. ((These next few sentences are not on Wynd's app, I'm just adding it for this Rp only.)) Wynd looked again at Seria, happy with seeing a sibling again. The pegasus cringed secretly with pain, because, of siblings. She had never told anypony, but her only sister was destroyed along with her destroyed house, caused by Wyn. The memory haunted her forever.

(((Whoops, auto correct))

"I guess I can come along too" Slash said, his expressionless face looking at them. Until now, he had never heard of demons or fairies...except for Seria. Slash had always wondered where Seria came from, but had never bothered to ask.

Archived