Peace disrupted in the hidden land (Closed)

franshpout

Wyn looked at Sky, her eyes almost bloodshot in a short amount of time. "Come over here, I simply cannot say this out loud..." Once Wyn and Sky had settled over by a secluded clump of trees, Wyn finally took a deep breath.

"Look, Sky. I'm super happy for Seria for reuniting with her brother, but it makes my soul wrench with pain! You know how I got my cutie mark, right? Yeah, I destroyed my home in the process. You know that too. The thing I've never told anypony is that I killed my only sister in the process of that... She was so young, and I had forgot she was in the house at the time..."

Wyn looked down, scowling at her flank. She hated her cuie mark with a burning passion. But she looked up, and let the tears fall. In the middle of crying, she managed to mutter a few sentences. "I'm a murderer, and I hate my cutie mark. Please don't tell anypony about this."

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seria looked at everyone with a sincere smile on her face, happy that all of them wanted to help.

Seria: Sincerely, everyone... thank you very much. We will need that help. I promise you that the fairies will treat you well.

She'd tell them. Her sight, though, came across Wynd who went somewhere else along with Sky. Of course she was rather curious to know what was going on, but she decided to let that go instead. She did not want to involve herself into matters that weren't her own. She would return to her brother instead, approaching the great stallion and leaning her head on him, closing her eyes. She would then let out a sigh of relief.

Seria: I can not tell you how happy I am to see you again... Perhaps the conditions are not the best, but I am very happy that you are here, Sophias.

Sophias: Your happiness is also mine, young sister. But please, tell me...

At that the Great Fairy would look up at the tree, knowing someone was missing.

Sophias: How is the young Freesia doing?

At that, the younger fairy would back away from her brother to give him space. She would giggle at the question he had just asked.

Seria: She is doing well despite being a difficult one sometimes. I do my best to teach her everything there is to learn as well as satisfying her needs. Should I go and get her?

Sophias: She can not remain here all by herself now, can she?

Seria: Indeed, she will accompany us, but... brother, wouldn't that be dangerous? If the demons invade...

Sophias: Worry not. We are expecting everyone to remain well. The safety of our kind is a priority.

Seria smiled back at his answer. Knowing her brother, he had things under control. She could trust him. She would make a few steps back again, telling her brother that she would be back quickly and flew up to her tree in which Freesia was still in. Meanwhile, Glady and Violet were still there wondering what to do. Glady looked around at the others who were there. If they were going to fight demons, then they'd have to be well prepared. For instance she knew that she and Violet had something to defend themselves, but what about the others? Well at the moment Wynd and Sky were busy... but Slash didn't speak much. Speaking of him, Glady had never really noticed the fact that he had the tail of a cat instead of one of a pony. She'd approach him, curious about him.

Glady: Yo, you're coming with us, but do you have anything that can serve in battle? Wouldn't want anyone to get hurt or worse, y'know!

"Don't worry Wynd, I understand" Slash muttered as his ears picked up everything she said. He was also alone since he had no siblings and his parents died in the Everfree forest. He never felt lonely; he felt free.

Later a pony approached him, probably the one called Glady. "I have the skills of a cat, so I should be fine. If we are going to battle, light armor would be helpful" Slash said, wagging his tail. "There is armor where you come from, right?"

Sky smiled sadly at Wynd. "You are no murderer." Sky said. She put her hoof up to Wynds for head and used her magic to calm the Pegasus. "It was an accident and it can't be changed. How do you think all the other pegasi feel when they have to make a tornado? But its just life. Trust me." Sky said. "Now let's return to our friends."

Wyn smiled gratefully up at Sky and Slash. She stood, shaking a bit and eventually hovering a few inches off the ground, like she usually did."Thanks. guys. It's just... The memory is always so vivd." She sighed and floated over the group, where she hovered a little higher. Quickly, Wyn put on her smile and acted like nothing had happened.

"Hmph. You didn't have to live in the crystal cave for most your life." Sky said remembering the day Aunt Tia had sent her in there. Anger flared for a little while but she calmed and went back to her friends. "OK sobdoes anyone need armor or weapons?" She asked them

Glady nodded to Slash, yet shrugged as he asked for the armor.

Glady: Have no idea... I don't have any, but fairies might have something.

She'd say before heading back to Violet. After the others came back, Sophias would take the time to answer their question about equipment.

Sophias: Fairies are not a species of combat. We, as a race, have no weapons, nor do we have armor. Our magic has been our best option for a long time. If you require armor and weaponry, I suggest that you find them before we move.

He'd tell them. Glady and Violet would only need to go get theirs back at their homes, while Seria didn't need to get anything. Speaking of which...

----------------------------------

Inside the tree house, Seria looked at a corner of the house. It was entirely covered in snow. The fairy would smile and shake her head a little.

Seria: Come now, Freesia. I wish to introduce you to somepony.

From the pile of snow that was there, a head would come out. The young ice fairy made an appearance out of it with a small pile of snow on her head.

Freesia: ... Will he try to pin flowers in my mane too?...

She'd ask somewhat annoyed. The older fairy laughed at her question.

Seria: Of course not, silly! Come now, I want to introduce you to my brother. Besides, we're leaving. We are going back to Florasia.

At that word, the ice fairy's ears would flop down and her eyes would narrow, dissatisfied.

Freesia: ... And what are we going to do there?

Seria: Don't you want to see our homeland again?

Freesia: Hmph!

She'd turn her head away from her.

Freesia: With all those mean fairies? No way! I'm staying here!

((I'm doing a little separation here just for two scenes. Those outside won't necessarily hear what's going on inside, like Violet or Glady who have regular hearing unlike Slash and Wynd. I'm really just doing this scene for fun, if anything XD Freesia has her own story with Florasia, the land of fairies. She fled it.))

Sky shook her head. "Aunt Tia and mother have not been told. And I would rather not tell Tia but mother can be informed." Sky said using her magic to make a letter for Luna and send it to her. "Now I have some armor of my own and I may have something for Slash. I use my magic as a weapon but I can summon some for others." Sky said

Wynd though for a few moments, pondering about weapons and armor. "Uh, I ain't got any metal weapons, but I do have my wings." She proudly spread out her "alicorn" shaped wings and grinned triumphantly. She had always been proud of her flying skills, that she showed off whenever she had the possible chance. "And for armor, I don't have any either."

Slash's ears twitched when Wynd fanned out her wings. He always hated it when ponies brag, but he was used to Wynd. He himself wasn't the type to brag or show off, probably because he didn't want anyone to see that side of him,

((Sorry about that XD Was at work and was waiting for Icy as well. I know she doesn't get on on week-ends :P Or not often XD))

The Great Fairy looked over at Sky as she spoke of Celestia and her mother. The stallion would approach her from his height, soon standing in front of her with the same smile as usual, looking down at her.

Sophias: It is highly suggested that we avoid telling the others. Our land is kept hidden from the outsiders. We would rather keep it secretive and unseen as of now.

He'd tell her.

Sophias: I am well aware that demons are going to invade, yet I am certain that we will be able to push them back. It was agreed that the Princess of the Sun would keep it a secret as well. So would her sister.

-----------------------------------

The fairy in the tree sighed loudly as the younger one was being difficult on this one. She didn't want to go straight to the point and say that demons were going to invade... where as Florasia would both the safest and most dangerous place to go to. That said, she still couldn't leave her all alone in here while they'd be out for who knows how long. Seria walked closer to the pile of snow where Freesia was still pouting.

Seria: Please, understand that you must come with us. We can not leave you here all by yourself.

At this Freesia would look back at her.

Freesia: Then let me stay with Violet's parents? They're so nice! They will say yes, right?

Yet Seria would shake her head as she said that.

Seria: ... The last time we let you with them you froze Violet's room which forced her to go sleep somewhere else. Why don't you come with us? I'm certain that everyone will be happy to see you again.

And once again, Freesia turned her head away from her as she'd look down.

Freesia: But I won't...

Sky looked up at the stallion. It was quite rare for a pony to be taller than the average alicorn but he was a fairy. She nodded at what he said and gave him a smile f her own. "Alrighty then." she said

((Sky's just a bit taller than Luna))

Wynd smiled a little at Sky. "Thanks. These babies are precious." She grinned and spread her wingspan once more, shooting up into the air and hovering next to an ice fairy by the name of Freesia. "Hey, you know, I have a friend who controls ice. Her name is Icy Note. You may've met her."

((For reference, Sophias would be as tall as Celestia. Great Fairies usually are taller than regular fairies, yet regular fairies are slightly smaller than regular ponies. Sophias is also a stallion, so that can add up to his height.))

Down there, Sophias was not doing much other than being patient. There wasn't much else he could do than to wait anyway. He was grateful of Sky, though since she agreed not to talk about the fairies' problems to the princesses. As for Glady and Violet, they were wondering how things were going up there with Freesia. She didn't come down yet... they'd wonder why. Perhaps that their little attempt at getting her to look cute had maybe been too rough on the young ice fairy, given that she kept on refusing earlier...

At that, Sophias would notice their look on their face. It was easy to tell that they were sort of worried. The Great Fairy wanted to try and solve this, then.

------------------

Seria was starting to wonder how to convince the young one there. She definitely didn't want to follow them and she thought that letting her with somepony else could only mean trouble. She knew they wouldn't be away for just one day. Besides she felt it would be wrong to not have her come back visit her homeland.

Seria: Look... I know you've told me how the other fairies treated you, but I believe that something is missing here. I can not think that they would really act this way with you. I have lived there too and have never ever met a mean fai-

As she was about to finish her sentence, another voice would cut her off there. Both fairies would look outside of a window at Wynd who was just there. She probably noticed the snow inside of the house to say than and assume right away that Freesia was the one using ice magic... or maybe her wings gave it off too.

Freesia: ... And? No I did not meet her.

She'd say slightly rudely, instantly turning her head away, still in frustration. Yet as she'd look away from the window, it's at the entrance of the place that she'd look at, and she looked with wide eyes. Seria noticed her change of look and turned around to see what it was. Sophias was standing there. Of course Seria smiled seeing her brother there. This one was staring at the ice fairy with the same smile as before.

Sophias: How are things fairing?

He'd ask.

Seria: Well... Freesia is refusing to come back to Florasia.

She'd sigh.

Seria: I don't know what to do...

Sophias: Would she prefer to remain here alone, then?

Hearing this, Freesia's sight turned to the Great Fairy, her ears flattening a little.

Seria: I would rather not do this, brother.

------------------

They would discuss... All of the fairies were up in the tree, Wynd next to them as well and down there, Glady and Violet were waiting for them. Well in the meantime, they could perhaps talk a little with the others. They noticed how Slash was... well, apparently chewing his own tail. Glady raised an eyebrow at that while Violet snickered silently at that, not meaning to laugh at him at all. Anyway, they'd put that aside for the moment. Glady turned her attention to both of them.

Glady: So what do you guys think of all of this? Demons suddenly invading a peaceful land like that? What exactly are demons anyway?

Slash raised his head and looked at Glady with his half open eyes. "Demons are creatures that represent something...negative. They are like fairies except they are more hostile." Slash replied. "But that's only my opinion. The demons could be friendly and is simply taking revenge on the fairies"

Sky shrugged "Im gonna go check on things." she said and teleported inside of the house. "What's going on?" Sky asked. Then she saw Freesia. Obviously the fairie didnt want to go. Sky smiled softly "Would candy or icecream settle this despute? If not then perhaps she could stay with my mother. We certainly have the room." Sky suggested

Archived