Peace disrupted in the hidden land (Closed)

franshpout

So making the camp wouldn't be the hardest part. What would be, however, is how to settle it. While one pony wanted coldness, the others would need warmth. Yet one detail bothered Freesia in all of this, making her unhappy to hear it. She'd look slightly down at the mention of fire and snow where she knew very well that the both didn't belong together. Sophias, still around with the others, looked back at Sky.

Sophias: While it is a good idea, I fear that our icy friend may disagree. If fire and snow are in the same place, then one will take over the other. In order to keep them both, we would have to separate them. Yet we wouldn't want for Freesia to be apart from us, no?

The young ice fairy raised her head at these words. At least one of them didn't want her to stay alone and that was appreciated. Violet decided to step in, wanting to try and share ideas as well.

Violet: Then we could do like Slash said. We could create blankets and that way we'd keep the warmth all for ourselves instead. That means that Freesia could have her own pile of snow all for herself without it risking to melt!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky rubbed her back leg with her other and looked at the ground blushing. "I-i didn't mean it like that. I would like to keep Freesia around us but just far enough so we don't melt her snow. But I suppose the blankets are the best option." She said still looking at the ground

Wynd hovered above the ongoing conversation, yawning. "I don't care, as long as we're not cuddling. Personal space, people." She tossed some of her mane out of her face and sighed, finally landing next to Slash. She flicked her tail and looked around absently.

((It's mine lol))

It seemed that most would agree to the idea of blankets. Slash had this one out. Seria was still around, gradually making up a camp to be well in. Trees that were around were moving, their branches taking other forms and the leaves easily acting as a thin roof. Some other plants around would also be put in place more as decorations. There were a few flowers of a few colors on the 'walls' and corners of the natural camp. Glady observed, figuring that the others were busy discussing.

Sophias: It is settled then. Worry not about anything, dear Sky. We were merely discussing ideas, after all.

He'd look at the others.

Sophias: Shall we begin the preparations? I believe my sister is almost done with our camp.

Yet, when he said that the fairy was coming back to the group with Glady.

Seria: It's all up! There is enough space inside for everyone to be comfortable and I even took the time to decorate it a little. I know we won't stay long in it... but I was in the mood!

The camp behind them was up. The way it was arranged it really looked like a spacious house. There were no furnitures inside given they'd spend only one night in it, but there was indeed enough space in it. The walls were made of trees' trunks that were moved and branches to block some of the holes. The roof consisted mostly of leaves and branches under to hold them. And all around the camp were flowers which magically grew out of the ground. Some vines made it around the structures with white flowers all bloomed out as well.

Seria: Hopefully you all like it.

Slash looked down as they announced that camp was set up. He jumped down from the branch he was sitting on and looked at the...house. "This is good. You didn't really need to decorate since we are only staying for one night" Slash said, smiling at Seria.

Sky looked around the camp. "Its beautiful." she said and curled up in a corner. She sighed and watched everypony else with half open eyes. She even unfolded one of her wings to act as a small blanket. She knew she would get a real blanket soon but she liked to sleep with one wing open

The female sighed and looked at the "house". "It's nice. But I'll do first watch, so I'll be up in the trees." Wynd shot up, and in seconds, was perching on an outstretched branch facing west. She looked eagerly into the never-ending darkness, watching and listening for danger.

Glady: She's just happy to see her brother again, dude.

This was adressed to Slash. Glady said it without any mean to offense, though. Yet it was a legit reason for Seria to just... do useless things because she was happy. Then the earth mare would walk to the house followed by Violet and Sophias as well as Freesia. Meanwhile Seria approached Slash with a smile on.

Seria: Would you like for me to help out with the creation of the blankets?

She'd ask simply.

The others would arrive in the small camp, taking a quick look inside and would all then take a place somewhere in. Sophias made himself comfortable and would lay down against one of the four walls to be able to have a view on everyone. Violet and Glady placed themselves next to each other, not too far from Sky. Freesia took a place near Sophias, surprisingly... Well, she thought that she wouldn't bother him with her cold aura.

Sophias: Does anypony need anything?

Violet and Glady looked at him, both shaking their heads.

Violet: I think we're good here.

Yet Freesia thought otherwise.

Freesia: I'm hungry. Can I have something to eat?

Sophias: Why of course. What about you, Sky?

The Great Fairy turned his attention to Sky after giving his answer to Freesia. He'd await Sky's answer before he'd do anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

(I'm not sure if I should continue this one... The story for this RP will actually be retaken for the big series I'm planning and it'll play a big part in it. If I keep going, I'll pretty much spoil everything, so...)

Archived