Peace disrupted in the hidden land (Closed)

franshpout

Wynd looked at Freesia and slightly rolled her eyes. "Well, then." She gave off an annoyed sigh and shot down back to the ground, hovering, of course, next to Slash, who was chewing on his tail and explaining demons. "Slash is correct. They can take on many forms, such as ravens, and they are very hostile. They are the negative equivalent in magic to faeries."

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The two friends listened to the explanation given. Both thought of it to be rather unpleasant.

Glady: Wow so they're like anti-fairies or something?

Violet: That's odd... Seria never said anything to us about demons. I've heard of them in tales, but... never thought they were real. Then again, I never thought fairies existed until I met Seria...

-------------------

Sophias looked over at Freesia who was doing nothing more than staring and blinking at him. He would approach and once in front of the pile of snow, he'd get to her level, looking at her in the eyes. Freesia was not exactly sure of how to react. Yet before he could even talk to her, Sky came in as well, giving a suggestion. Sophias listened carefully to her.

Sophias: What will you answer to this suggestion?

He'd ask her softly. Again, the young ice fairy was not too certain of how to respond. She was being timid in front of the Great Fairy, looking away from him and coming back all the time.

Freesia: I'm... not sure.

She'd answer him simply.

Sophias: Candies are not what you need. Yet you would have the chance of meeting the mother of an Alicorn. Would you like to do so?

Freesia once again looked away, thinking of an answer before she'd come back to him, shaking her head slowly in a way to say no. Nonetheless, the Great Fairy wouldn't lose his smile. Seria was simply watching, wondering if Freesia was being intimidated by him or if he really managed to ease her some.

Sophias: In that case, may I ask where you would like to go?

Freesia: Hm... I don't want to go back to Florasia... I want to stay here, but... not alone... Why does Seria have to go there anyway?

Sophias: Our elders require her help. The land is not safe.

Freesia: Then why should I come if it's not safe?

This time Freesia's tone rose, containing some anger in it. It didn't make much sense to her that she had to go there if it was not a safe place. She could understand why Seria was needed since she knew a lot of things and had experience in helping and saving others, but Freesia, although she believed she was good with her own powers, knew that she couldn't be of much help, nor would she throw herself in the face of danger, should it show itself.

((Ah, well I was waiting for Icy to keep going XD. Welp! Time we make some progress now.))

And despite Freesia's anger, Sophias did not change his mood. He would actually continue talking to the young fairy until he would be able to come with a decision that would benefit everyone. And speaking of everyone, this also meant the other fairies back in his land.

Sophias: I agree with you, Freesia. It does not make much sense for you to follow us to where danger is. Yet I can assure you that it would also be the safest place. You do know our eldest Arbora, don't you?

Freesia's angry frown softened, looking rather curious this time and somewhat... worried. She would nod to Sophias' question as an answer.

Freesia: ... What of it?...

Sophias: She knew very well that you were now living with Seria. Yet she was wondering how you have been since then. Before I departed, she asked of me to tell you that she would love to talk with you... personally.

Freesia backed away in her snow pile at this, her worries rising up.

Freesia: ... Did I do something wrong?...

Sophias: Not in the slightest, young one. She simply wishes to know of your time here. She wishes to see what she could do for you so you can live well. The Eldest never punishes.

Freesia: Then... how long are we going to be there? Not too long, I hope...

Sophias: We shall try to be as quick as we can. Are you at ease with meeting with the Eldest?

Freesia came back up from her position so she could give him a nod, making some of the snow on her head fall in front of her. In the back Seria was smiling, rather happy to see her brother handle things so well with Freesia. To be honest Seria had never really been good with foals... Although Freesia was a pre-teen, she was still rather young of mind. She could perhaps learn a trick or two from her brother...

Sophias: Very well, then. I am glad to hear all of this, Freesia.

And he would finally get back up.

Sophias: Now then. Shall we get going?

He'd ask not only her, but also both Sky and Seria. Of course Seria nodded to him and Freesia finally stepped out of her pile of snow, slowly walking toward her older fairy friend. This done, they would all come out of the tree house, the three of them all able to float down from it, they would land near the others. Glady and Violet turned themselves around and launched a smile at everyone, seeing that they had managed to speak through to Freesia. As for Sophias, he looked at everyone with only one thing left to ask them.

Sophias: Before we depart for Florasia. Does any of you need business done at their home? The land of fairies is far from here. Halting our travel will be intended to recover.

(( I just realized..... SymphonicFire and Icynote........... two complete opposites and both are about music. I think, not to sure about Icynote. Is anyone else noticing this? Am I just crazy? You guys would tell me if I'm crazy right?))

(( I just realized..... SymphonicFire and Icynote........... two complete opposites and both are about music. I think, not to sure about Icynote. Is anyone else noticing this? Am I just crazy? You guys would tell me if I'm crazy right?))

((Hooooo! I just noticed!))

//I'm coming back to the Rp now.

Wynd watched all the ponies and faeries communicate. "I don't need anything. And I don't have any family alive so... Yeah." The pegasus said this with a calm and collected manner, not showing how much it hurt her inside, knowing and carrying the burden that she had killed her only sibling, and her parents already deceased with old age.

Wynd froze for a few moments, shocked. Then she realized what was happening, and she quickly responded with "Sure." The pegasus smiled encouragingly and shook her body, a few blades of grass falling to the ground.

According to the others, they were ready. Which was good. The Great Fairy would give them a nod before turning back to Seria and her friends.

Sophias: Sister?

Seria looked a little confused as he asked the question, but came back to her senses quickly.

Seria: Oh, I'll be fine! I need not to bring anything. Besides, you of all ponies know that I have Anima.

Sophias: Very well. Now that you have brought up the topic, how are you fairing with it? It has been a few years and I am rather curious to know about it.

Seria: It is going very well! I believe I have created a bond with it. It is as if the staff itself is alive sometimes. I have gained a much better control of it.

Sophias: I am glad to hear so. And what about you two?

Glady thought for a second and quickly remembered something.

Glady: Right! I'll be right back!

She would say, galloping away toward Seria's house and going behind the tree... Meanwhile Violet would have to be the next one to give her answer as she would being stared at by the Great Fairy.

Violet: Um... I think that if we're going to fi-

Yet instantly she'd get interrupted by a hoof on the mouth... Seria's hoof. The fairy would remove it once she'd be certain that she wouldn't continue her sentence, but Violet looked confused.

Violet: ...Why did you do that?

Yet all that Seria would do would be to point at Freesia with her head while she wasn't looking at them. Yet Violet wouldn't really understand right away... she'd still look confused. Seria would sigh.

Seria: It's because... Well, you're right! I mean... there will be danger, so it'd be best to bring your weapons.

Violet: Well of course... we're going to be against de-

And again she would get interrupted by Seria's hoof. This one, cutting her sentence again would be removed, leaving Violet to say nothing, yet looking at Seria a little bit annoyed.

Seria: Right... and where are they?

Violet: Home. I didn't think I'd come here knowing we'd go help your land so... I left them there.

Seria: We'll have to make a small detour, then.

Sophias watched them both speak to each other, seeing how at ease they were with each other despite this little misunderstanding. Soon after that, Glady would come back carrying a very big hammer like it was nothing. She'd drop it head down on the ground once she was back with the others. The shock of the hammer falling could be sensed by the others. Glady would grin at the others in a silly way.

Glady: I'm ready to go!

Sky jumped as the hammer hit the ground. She left in the air, her wings beating wildly. She flew over to the hammer and looked it up and down "Interesting." was all she said then turned to Sophias "So are we walking or teleporting or what?" she asked

Wynd only flinched when Glady's hammer slammed onto the forest floor with a loud thump. She shook her head slightly, smiling sightly. She suppressed a small laugh when the others jumped. She was used to things like this, sudden noises or movements. She had conditioned herself to become immune to jumping at the sounds.

• 2 weeks later...

It seemed like everyone was ready. The Great Fairy waited for them all to have his attention, one of them having asked him a question.

Sophias: Very well. We will be departing. Teleportation, however, is not an option. Us fairies do not possess such ability unlike unicorns. It may take us a while, but we will reach Florasia safely and healthy.

After he spoke those words, Sophias took the lead, followed by Seria and the three others.

Their travel would begin with a small and short detour at Violet's house where she could take her belongings and convince her parents of letting her go to the land of the fairies. Of course, she knew that if she spoke of demons, they would absolutely not let her go despite knowing that she knew how to fend for herself. It took a bit of Sophias' aid to completely reassure them, but in the end they would manage to do it. This done, Violet came out with her equipment and finally everyone was on his way to Florasia, Sophias being in the lead.

As they quit Ponyville they would walk a long time. If they were hungry, both Seria and Sophias could remedy to this by simply making fruits grow out of the ground. Those fruits were fresh, juicy and edible for everyone to eat. Meanwhile the girls would discuss among themselves, sometimes asking Sophias a few questions. In all of this Freesia didn't seem too sure still, but went on with it. She liked to ask questions here and there to Seria who would answer everything the best she could. It would keep her occupied.

Their trip was safe and without danger. The hours would pass and the day would almost reach its end, leaving the sky to be tainted with a mix of blue and orange. The Great Fairy would make a sudden stop in the path, halting the walk of Seria and her friends as well. Before the fairy could even ask a question, her brother spoke.

Sophias: We shall make preparations to rest for the night. We will require to walk for another day before we reach our destination. Sister?

The Great Fairy looked back at his younger sister.

Seria: Yes?

Sophias: Would you be so kind as to help find a location for a camp?

Seria: Why yes! Let us find a good tree to set ourselves under. I will take care of the rest.

Seria did not wait for a very long time before she would begin to search around for a good place. She was always so happy to help her brother out. Meanwhile, the Great Fairy approached the others.

Sophias: Perhaps that the others would like to have a fire to keep themselves warm and gather around.

He'd say. Although the idea sounded good for Glady and Violet, it didn't please everyone. Freesia looked at him disappointed and almost pouting.

Freesia: I'm an ice fairy, I don't like fires!

Sophias: Is there anything you would like to suggest?

Freesia's pouty look changed to an uncertain one. She had no idea of what to suggest! The only thing she could think about would be snow, but... a pile of snow to gather around? That didn't make much sense and she knew well enough that not everyone appreciated the cold as much as she did. She'd sigh.

Freesia: I don't know...

Slash had been following quietly behind them. When they stopped to rest for the night, he looked at Freesia and thought for a while. "How about blankets. If I have enough long grass, I would be able to make some. If that doesn't work, we could just find a cave. To be honest, I don't really mind" he said as he climbed a tree and sat down, leaning against the trunk.

Wynd stopped into a halt, hovering lightly above Slash. She smirked slightly as she forced her strong wings down, creating a strong gust of wind onto the pony/cat morph. She laughed a little, but flew over toward the clearing where the others were gathered. "I agree with Slash, I really don't care where we set up camp. I'm just here for being a guard. I'll take first watch, if you want me to." She gave an encouraging smile.

• 5 weeks later...

((geez i forgot about this))

Sky had followed the others and mapped her surroundings most of the way. When they stopped to camp, a small disagrrement popped up. "I agree. I dont much care where we stay but perhaps Freesia could have a pile of snow around her and we have the fire." Sky suggested

Archived