Children of the night [open]

stormchaser1991

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abby watched as the filly that was crying ran to Luna. She walked over to the filly and gently poked her. Then she began to rub her back comfortingly. "Hey. Its ok. Dont cry, I'll help you. We can be friends. Whats wrong?" Abby asked

Irysha's crying slowly subsided and she released Luna's hoof. Looking up at her with watery eyes he whispered "I'm scared. I'm lonely and have no friends."

The tears where still wet on her face when she turned and quickly hugged the other pony that had been rubbing her back. Soon realising the leathery bat wings along their sides, she only closed her eyes and squeezed tighter.

Blue noticed a filly in the group, who appeared to be crying. He felt slightly awkward. Dealing with foals wasn't exactly his thing. So instead, he focused on Princess Luna. Buck, was she beautiful...

Blood, on the other hand, knew he had to do something. He couldn't let an innocent filly cry! "Hey! Don't cry!" he said, jumping out in front of the filly, making funny faces.

Silver smiled as Abby and Luna came over for the filly. Everypony here was gentle, kind amdu forgiving. She could see that the nee colony would be successful.

Before long her attention turned to the two new Arieons that touched down her face saddened as she realised none of her guard friends were here. "Hello and welcome I'm Silver Moon Vice Captain of Luna's Guard, " Silver introduced herself to what seemed to be the brother Arieons, with a smile under her helmet.

Whil Blood was busy cheering up the filly, Blue turned to another Arieon that was in the group, who had introduced herself as Silver Moon, Vice Captain of the Lunar guard. That explained the helmet. Blue couldn't help but be impressed by her status. He had always wanted to be a guard.

The stallion simply nodded to her. "I'm Blue Moon," he said, "But just call me Blue,"

Blue glanced over at Blood. "Yep, that's him. Blood Moon. He's, uh... kind of weird."

Blood's ears perked up, hearing that. He grinned to his brother. "Good weird though, right Blue?"

Blue rolled his eyes, smiling sarcastically. "Sure, you can be whatever kind of weird you want."

"Yay!" Shouted Blood, causing Blue to chuckle.

(( sorry... I was sleeping ))

Irysha released Abby from her embrace and sat back to wipe the last of the tears from her face before grinning at her before quietly saying "My name is Irysha, and you want to be my friend?"

She only noticed the other bat pony after and watched in awe at his face changing from one funny expression to another.

(( I really am sorry for slowing you down Canvas ))

Irysha smiled as though she had received the greatest present anyone could ask for, her shattered world had finally settled back into balance. For whatever reason, Abby had reassured her confused heart that whatever was to come she wasn't alone.

She turned back to princess Luna to say "I am very sorry for my actions princess, I hope you can forgive me and allow me to continue following your highness" she kneeled, and awaited her judgement.

(( and my attention seeking has ended... For now >:P ))

(( is Abby a filly or older? it just dawned on me that I'd just assumed you were a filly as well ))

"it is ok there is no reason to apoziled"said princess luna to Irysha then she turn to speak to everypony "ok now it is time to conture going to the town" said luna as she use all her magic to make everypony fly again and leading the way to the town after a hour of flying everypony makes it to the town

Silver nodded in an ok motion then flew upfront in front of the Princess ready to eliminate dangers and to attack on a whim.

"It doesn't look too bad Princess, I'm sure we can patch it up very soon, the trees are high around here just like Hollow Shades, I remember that place," Silver smiled as she landed, checking out the place with her eyes.

When the other fillies smiled, Blood smiled too. He felt accomplished and trotted back to Blue, who was listening carefully to Luna. Blue wondered what the old town would be like, as the two had never really known much life outside of the city. It should be interesting. But an aura of magic drew him out of his thoughts. Luna was making them fly. Blue felt awkward, flying without his wings and stayed quiet.

Meanwhile, Blood was enjoying himself. Flying without the extra effort? It was great! He looked over at his brother, grinning, but of course he was being his usual awkward self around others. That was boring. So, he floated himself over to the fillies. Besides, he had forgotten to say hi earlier!

"Hiya! I'm Blood Moon!" he said with a grin.

Irysha smiled and waved to blood with a much happier flare.

"Hello! My name is Irysha." Her excitement was bubbling and could be heard in her voice.

Archived