Children of the night [open]

stormchaser1991

it kinda dead so i am trying again

it was around 1000 years ago a couple years after the defend of Discord, lord of chaos Equestria was still trying to recover from all the damage he cause and the process was going slow.

On Canterlot Belcony

"Tia i been thinking that i should take someponies and start another empire somewhere, where they adore rhe night some more" said Luna

"I don't think that is a good idea Luna i know you mean well but if you do the recover will go even slower" said Celestia

"Bu ... But Celestia Please" pleaded Luna

"Luna! i said no and thats what i mean! yelled Celestia

"find if you want to be that way" said Luna storming off

a couple days later

This is where the RP starts where are you and what are you doing went you join luna in her song

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Irysha was writing in her diary under the moon light, pausing to stare at the glowing orb every break she toke. But the beautiful voice that soon echoed around drew her complete attention, calling her in to the night sky and further then she has ever gone.

Silvers guard shattered slightly on her back as she flew higher. Seeing it was the Princess, she lowered her guard and flew lower. I'll happily go along, one of her guards are going to have to protect her.

Before long Silver spotted another Arieon . Another! Silver flew dowb her metal not agreeing with the unexpected dive.

"I'm Silver Moon, Luna's guard, and you? " she asked with a smile revealing fangs.

Abby landed in the garden. She smiled and walked up to the princess. "Hi. I'm Abby. I like your mane. Don't tell Celestial but I've always found you the prettier of the two. I like your mane." She said, beginning to ramble

Silver shook her head. "None,all gone," she said in reply to Abby as she landed. Her first priority was her Princess.

"My Princess, apologies for speaking so abruptly but where have we flown to by thy self?" She asked this with genuine concern as she stepped forward from the crowd, like moses opening the sea. Her armour shone in the moonlight as she continued to bow.

there was properly around 100 ponies in the group a filly bat pony induce herself as abby then said she likes luna's mane Luna smile at this and says "Thanks" to her then one of her lunar guards came up and asked "My Princess, apologies for speaking so abruptly but where have we flown to by thy self? "well i thought it would be best if it was easyer to start another empire" said luna

Irysha landed at the very back of the group only able to catch glimpses of the princess and bowing guard past the wall of ponies.

She sighed in defeat and looked to the swirling shadows behind her, only then remembering her diary she left behind and turned quickly back to scan the crowd for anyone she recognised. Her family wasn't here, nor her friends, and the garden around her looked, alive with frightening things.

"Where's home?" She whisper before wailing in tears.

(( I think I'll go a filly for more fun, and you all post when I'm asleep Q.Q ))

(I'm UK but luckily I could keep my eyes open for once!))

Silver smiled and raised to her formal body status. "After what Discord has done, I don't see why not," Silver agreed as she then turned to everypony else. Mostly fillies. However the one that did catch her eyes was a filly Arieon, crying.

"Now the hour has come at last for soft and fading light, has crossed the west horizon and has bidden us goodnight, " Silver placed a hoof under her chin and continued. "And what a lovely night it is to walk a moon lit field, to see the softer sades that are by starlight now revealed," Silver stopped as she smiled again, she hled her hoof and walked her to the front.

((Can I join this? It looks cool, and I also want to use my bat pony characters :razz: ))

yes you can

(I'm UK but luckily I could keep my eyes open for once!))

Silver smiled and raised to her formal body status. "After what Discord has done, I don't see why not," Silver agreed as she then turned to everypony else. Mostly fillies. However the one that did catch her eyes was a filly Arieon, crying.

"Now the hour has come at last for soft and fading light, has crossed the west horizon and has bidden us goodnight, " Silver placed a hoof under her chin and continued. "And what a lovely night it is to walk a moon lit field, to see the softer sades that are by starlight now revealed," Silver stopped as she smiled again, she hled her hoof and walked her to the front.

"celestia disagree Luna also saw the crying filly so she walked up to her "whats wrong little one" asked luna

((Okay! This might be kinda long, gotta catch up with you XD))

Blue Moon sat on a building that overlooked Canterlot. His eyes were closed, and he was lost in thought. It's a nice night. I wonder where Blood went off to. He's been gone for a while now...

"Blue! Blue!"

Speak of the devil.

The bat pony opened an eye. "What do you want?"

Blood Moon fluttered in excitement. "I saw somepony singing downtown! It was great! Come with me, you should see it!"

Singing? Wow, he's really lost it...

Blood pulled at his Blue's hoof. "I'm not kidding! Would I lie to you?"

Yes, thought Blue, but he didn't say anything. Might as well humor his younger brother. "Alright, alright, I'll come with you,"

Blood grinned. "Yay! C'mon!" he shouted, speeding off.

"Wait for- Oh, for the love of..." Blue groaned, following him.

After flying for a little while, the two found the singing pony. Blue was stunned. "Wait! That's not just any pony. That's Princess Luna! In the flesh! Wow, she's more beautiful than I thought..."

Blood only smirked at him. "See? I told ya so. Come on, she's flying away!"

"O-oh yeah, right," Blue shook his thoughts away and the two followed her again. He noticed a couple other ponies following, too. I wondered where we're going...

Irysha heavy sobs made the words hard to distinguish but though it all you could hear her anguish for the diary she had left behind, her fear of the things that may or may not be lurking in the darkness and he loneliness without her friends here with her to keep her company.

As she finished her sobbing ramble she turn and ran to Luna, hugging one of her hooves for comfort and continuing to cry.

((I hope I'm not overwhelming or something o.o))

((Slap me in the face if i am))

Archived