Children of the night [open]

stormchaser1991

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(( well since we are copying the music video basically the only thing you missed was us landing in a new town, some new people, some made friends, and one of Luna's guards are here. That would be Silver. Do you guys think that's good? Did I miss anything?))

After a couple hours of flying you made it to the Abandoned Ghost Town that luna was talking about "well here we are my subjects" said luna as she landed and made everypony land also

((for the town you can think it as like an old abadon ghost town mainly all the buliding are still standing but some of the building are broke and or rotton from not being use in a long time properly landed already doing it again just to be sure))

Silver didn't land but rather, kept flying, she scoured the old town and the surrounding areas but it seemed it was clear.

"All clear my Princess, I say we shall sleep in the most strongest building and pur unicorns, can get to work repairing tomorrow, pegasi/arieons can help with cloud cover and then also pur earth ponies can gather food and hwlp us structure, " Silver said this with sincerity in her voice as she genuinely really wanted this town to thrive.

"Ok then everypony, you all get some rest, for those like me, and have any idea how to hunt at all, come here," Silver would go hunting ready for the fillies with a group of adult Arieons.

Abby heard Luna say that she didn't know which was the strongest building and decided to speak up. She flew out of the window and to the princess. "That one seems pretty strong." She said pointing at the one she had just been in.

When the group landed, Blue looked around at the city carefully. It was a nice little town, though some of the buildings were unstable. But they were probably better than some of the places he and Blood had stayed at...

Wait a second, thought Blue, Thanks to Blood's... weirdness, they finally had a place to stay besides the streets of Canterlot.. The young stallion smiled to himself a little. This should be a nice new life.

Meanwhile, Blood looked around in pure excitement. "Wow! This is great!" He noticed Abby fly into a room, "Oh, we need to choose a room Blue! If there's bunk beds, I call top bunk!" He said, flying into a building.

Blue rolled his eyes at his brother, but was smiling. "You never wait for me..." he said, following him. But Blood had already found a room, and was sitting happily on a top bunk.

"...of course. Well, you get settled, I'll be outside," said Blue, flying back outside. He saw Silver, who was getting a group of ponies to go hunting. He trotted over. "I'll help," he said. "Oh wait... hold on a second. Blood's going to kill me if I end up going hunting without him,"

But as soon as Blue turned around, his younger brother appeared. "Ooh! We're going hunting! I'll go!" he said in a childish voice. Blue turned back to Silver. "Well, that was easy." he said.

((And catchup post- done ;) ))

"Of course your highness," Silver opened the door and watched the fillies file in.

"Any unicorns here? Maybe some blankets? " Silver said before walking out, quietly. "All Arieons with me, no fillies, you need sleep," Silver smiled before heading towards the clouds. She started to cover the skies with clpuds ready for the Arieons in the morning.

"Food," she instructed this to Blood and Blue, with a serious expression.

((Hmm...I'll argue with that but my Arieon Silver eats both! But that's all I say don't wanna cause a commotion. ))

(( Ok now i dont feel like such an idiot because Storm was right. Ponies dont eat meat))

Abby aww'ed but did as she was told and went inside. "But its not even my bedtime. Im not even tired." she said with a huge yawn indicating her lie. Although she was a bat she had not grown into her instincts yet and would sleep during the night and play during the day.

Irysha thought she was dreaming. for flying in the sky, meeting a princess and making a friend couldn't have just happened and didn't want to wake up. But watching the others sung up to each other and fall asleep lulled her in to unconsciousness, in her own comfy spot away from the group under a window. She was smiling happily while she slept.

Archived