Children of the night [open]

stormchaser1991

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ok that's great," Silver turned to the other Arieons. Ok then, you guys can sleep if needed or we could take shifts, when it becomes night again, we'll start real construction for now just take down all the old buildings we'll rebuild them with the unicorns help," Silver smiled at Blue and Blood before feeling an ache in her stomach

Starving. Silver left quickly. She set up a trap in the forests about the outskirts. After a few minutes. SNAP! "Works every time," Silver quickly killed the bunny, taking the blood, she then buried it. Hoping no filly saw, especially not Arieon, she didn't want to frighten the filly.

------------------

Tia turned around seeing her sister. "Luna!? Where did you go? I was so worried," Tia hugged her sister before sending a letter to the guards. Saying she was safe.

"Where's Silver and all the other orphans and ponies, have you heard?"

Fire decided to find more food and went in the same direction as the mare. She looked around and heard a snap, turned to the noise to find something she never wanted to see this early in her life. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped, yet she didn't make a noise. She finally closed her mouth, still greatly disturbed by what she had seen, and said "Soooooo, you're not a fruit bat pony..."

(She is a filly right?)

Silver looked up at the filly with a widened eyed expression. "I'm both, however the blood keeps my system well and I stay fuller for longer," Silver smiled at Fire before wlking over.

"I didn't want anypiny to see me ok? This can be our secret," Silver laughed lifting the pony onto her back and flying back to the building they were sleeping in.

Tia held her sister thankful for her safety. "Where did you go? Where's Silver did you send her on a mission?" Celestia asked curiosity in her voice. What was Luna doing?

-----

"Heh, sorry again little one, just call if you need me ok?"Silver flew off and started to find fallen tree trunks, ready for the unicorns to cut and carry or also for the ponies to carry between them.

((Oh and Luna just left as Tia was getting worried. Silver spoke about hiring you to as guards for Luna to help cover up and all. Also Silver just gave out some orders to help re-buold the town/city. Just pop in I guess!))

Tia furrowed her eyebrows but smiled lovingly. "Good, we've been working all over Equestria, fixing the remnants of Discord," Tia informed her sister and then walked out of her room with her. "I'm sure you must be tired? Please Sister, sleep," As Tia opened Luna's door, she heard the birds waking up, the few crying fillies and the flocking of her guards and Canterlots citizens, all waking up with the sun.

• 2 weeks later...

((I have been waiting on Hawkeye or whomever plays blue and Blood. Apologies!))

Clelstia smiled before returning to her throne room. "Guards, Luna is safe and Silver is on a private mission from my sister, please do not worry. I thank you all for your dedications!" She spoke clearly to hr guards and the few bat ponies who were still awake.

"Goodnight Aireons, please rest," she smiled and awaited the room to clear.

----

Silver yawned slightly, looking up at the sun she winced. "I'll have to stay up..." She whispered and then shook herself, giving her a jolt of life.

"Right then, wood..."

((Ah my bad!!))

Blue and Blood sat in their little room, each on their own bunk.

"So, what do you want to do now Blood?" asked Blue, who was eating one of the apples they had found. "...Blood? You there?" He looked up at the bunk above him, and was answered by a loud snore.

"Aaand he's asleep. Finally!" Blue smiled to himself and walked over to the window. He wasn't really tired. Even before back in the city, he rarely slept. Not that he minded. The older pony sighed, walking out of the room to see how the others were doing.

Silver smiled at the filly. "I am indeed but I'm going to protect you first! Call me what you want, I'll protect you Abby, like a mother," Silver said this with a smile as she watched the filly fly.

"I'm just going to find some sticks, would you like to help?" She asked the filly after seeing Blue. She needed to talk to him later.

----

Tia sighed. "Discord, keep eyes on that stone, I want Equestrian cleaned up and ready," she rubbed her hoof where Discord hit her with the black things he was eating.

"Anyway," she muttered to herself. "My my time to rise the sun even higher at it's peak, noon," she rose the Sun now a little higher with a smile.

Abby smiled at Silver "Thank you. I-ive never had a mother." Then she excitedly accepted the offer to help. She puffed out her chest and stood straighter "Im alot stronger than I look! I can help with bigger things to! Just tell me what you want!" she said

Archived