O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! The Phoolery is Here!

Phoolery

Hello my fellows! I am Phoolery! Your prancing party pony extraordinaire! Well, more of a clown than anything. I prefer the term "Jester." I've been involved in Role Playing for quite some time, over 13 years of my life in fact. I got my internet forum rp start on the "Lackadaisy" webcomic forums under the name of "Helmut Krauser." Was good times there! I've since been a part of many, many other forums ever since.

I've been wanting to give it a go at some MLP RP thanks mostly in part to some commission work of my OC that I had done recently, as seen in my avatar. His name is the same as mine, "Phoolery." I look forward to bringing a more solid foundation as to what he is as a character, beyond just this masked jester.

I also look forward to meeting you all, and interacting with everyone else's characters, plus the usual fandom forum fun!

Welcome to Canterlot! Your picture reminds me of Harley from DC comics :catbug:

Yes, and while I do enjoy dear old Harl, unfortunately you can't wear traditional Harlequin colors without getting compared to her. *Swigs from an Applejack Daniel's Bottle* Seriously though, Harley is awesomesauce, and she is da bomb! Still, she didn't start the Red/Black look to the Jester outfit. It's been around forever. :)

I freaking love Lackadaisy. And I'm pretty interested to learning more about that character of yours. He seems pretty intriguing. :)

Welcome to Canterlot and happy Thanksgiving! :D

Thanks! He's a silly Stallion though, I must admit. He ought to be worth a laugh or two at the very least.

Twas brilig and the slivy toves did gyle and gimble in the wabe, as Frogmyre did welcome the one and only Phoolery! A muffin he did offer him, as a welcome gift. Which was quite odd, he must confess, as it actually a cupcake!

One two, one two, and snickersnack did he that cupcake ate.

Ah, it's nice to see someone else in their late 20s. XD I was looking around the other intro threads and thinking maybe I was a bit too old to be here. uu; Anyways, your hobbies sound awesome, and it's great that you found something to bond with your brother about. Your OC seems awesome. The voice acting thing really got my attention, though. Do you have any clips I could listen to?

Archived