Another New Pony Introduction

LordSunstone

Good day, I'm running with the alias "Lord Sunstone" for my activities with MLP. For visitors to ponychan, you might recognize my name due to involvement with Bronies for Good (BfG) and the Friendship is Delicious cookbook project. Presently, merchandise wise, I'm looking forward to the US release of the Blind Bag Ponies.

Most likely, I'll be lurking about here once I've gotten in those magic five posts. And, as you've probably inferred by this point, introductions are not my strong suit.

Welcome to Canterlot! There is plenty to do here for the fan wither you like to RP, or creatively express yourself through art, writing, music, etc. or just want to chat with your fellow bronies on anything pony related, or non-pony related. :(

The best place to start is the Getting Started section which covers the basics. If you have any questions though, please ask away. :)

I have an idea what the Friendship is Delicious cookbook project, but what is Bronies for Good for us who are curious?

For those who are curious about Bronies for Good, we're working on getting started a serviced based, grass roots organization with projects that reflect brony values (friendship, love and harmony.) It's still in the planning stages so if you'd be interested in lending a hoof (the more, the merrier*), and for more information, the website and forums are at broniesforgood.org . "Because none of us are as loving as all of us."

*Excluding parasprites, but you knew that.