Want to Mingle with a Thespian?

My Thespian griffon needs some friends! He is currently living in Canterlot, but he'd probably be happy to visit anywhere! He's accepted for WoE so he can go there OR CC! ^^ I'm open to any and ALL plots, even if they're not all happy-go-lucky, because that'd give me a chance to mold how he would react in different situations!

He is a griffon, so not everypony is 100% thrilled about his prescence in Equestian society I'm sure!

Here's his profile!

So if anyone has any ideas, I'd especially love a long lasting plot, but I'm open to shorter ones! ^^

He could always hang around my Zelda...She could use a few more griffon friends...

She's an blacksmith..and sculptor..You missed an RP that would have been prefect for the character. But it ended... :oops:

I've got a couple of Canterlotian characters that might prove interesting. There's Earth Writer, a reporter and member of the Canterlot Bohemian Club, AKA "The Low Society," a gathering of artists, actors, journalists, and other reprobates.

On the other end of the social scale is Wordsworth Psmith, a young and excessively loquacious aristocrat who seeks all kinds of odd company.

Mind you, it may be a couple of weeks before I'm ready for new threads, with finals coming up and all.

I got two.

Java (Voronoi Fractal) - Sort of the diplomat for griffons in his family. And eccentric Engineer $ Scholar.

Leonard Wingstrong - A griffon musician. Focuses primarily on Jazz, and favored instrument is the Sax. Also a member of the Bohemian.

I actually have to say I'm interested in this Canterlot Bohemian Club, it sounds like the kind of thing Salem would be into! ^^

And Zelda sounds SO FUN, I'd love to RP with her too ;u; I'm sure he'd be thrile to meet more griffons of a friendly nature! :D

Archived