Introductions are in order

Armony

Hello everypony, I registered here a couple days ago, but I've failed to properly introduce myself, primarily because I'm not that great with introductions. I go by Armony or ArmonyTAW (clan tag) pretty much everywhere I go on the internet. I've been a brony now for a little more than three months, when one of my friends on Steam insisted that I watch a couple episodes. About eight hours later, I realized I had gone "one more episode, then I go to bed" right up to the most current episode at the time.

Aside from MLP, I enjoy gaming, watching anime, listening to music, reading, and cooking (even though I don't get to do much of it). Although I don't have a paying job (yet), I've held various leadership responsibilities within my gaming clan for the past fourteen months, and I'll be involved with the cookbook project from Ponychan, Friendship is Delicious, which is where I gained awareness of this website.

I look forward to getting more involved with this community. If anypony wants to know anything about me, you're more than welcome to ask. :P

Welcome to Canterlot! There is plenty to do here for the fan wither you like to RP, or creatively express yourself through art, writing, music, etc. or just want to chat with your fellow bronies on anything pony related, or non-pony related. ;)

The best place to start is the Getting Started section which covers the basics. If you have any questions though, please ask away. :P

That whole being told, "hey, just watch an episode, dood" and ending up watching every one in a row is pretty much how I ended up being a fan too. It is almost like "one more turn" with your favorite game. :D

Welcome! Say, how is running a clan by the way? I've never been in one myself.

Overall, it's quite an enjoyable experience to see people, some of whom I've brought into the clan myself, enjoying playing gaming events that I helped to create and run. There have been days when I've had a lot of work that needed to get done, and I'd spend something like 8 to 10 hours stressing to get everything done, but those are very few and far between. It's definitely not for everyone though, you need to have a lot of free time on your hands, and be willing (and able) to resolve personal problems between clan members.

Oh, and I don't run the whole clan, just the 60-70 people who play Team Fortress 2 in it. ;)