Would anyone like to RP?

Uproar

Would anyone like to role-play my bat pony, Uproar?

Please note that I would be looking at your character's profile, and that if you want a romance RP that it would be open to stallion characters only. (Sorry but I don't feel comfortable with mare on mare romance.)

I only have room for 3 role plays. So please come quickly if you want to RP with this adorable thing.(Uproar is the bat pony in my profile picture.)

Hello there.

Sorry I saw you had a thread so I figured I'd move from status comments because otherwise that could get a little messy. Anyway, here's the character you asked for.

Yeah, don't sweat the mods, they say they're lenient but... ehh. I could see what they were getting at if it was world of equestria, but for canterlot chronicles I thought your character was ok with the only comment being about the 'turned into changeling' thing. Which I don't think is accurate to lore, but hey.

Hello there.

Sorry I saw you had a thread so I figured I'd move from status comments because otherwise that could get a little messy. Anyway, here's the character you asked for.

Yeah, don't sweat the mods, they say they're lenient but... ehh. I could see what they were getting at if it was world of equestria, but for canterlot chronicles I thought your character was ok with the only comment being about the 'turned into changeling' thing. Which I don't think is accurate to lore, but hey.

The site where she came from ponies can turn into changelings through cacconing them.(That green gooy thing Celestia became stuck in during the canterlot wedding part 2). So I just copied and pasted from their...I should have read the lore. xD

Sure! Schools starting again but I'd love to join!

Do you know which OC you're going to use yet?

Ahh right, ok. There's nothing about that in the canon lore so...

Anyway. We have an aspiring fashion model/actress. We have a bat pony ballerena and we have Slash Claw, who's character sheet I will delve to find.

My idea was for them to be in some sort of production together, or something. I dunno if you guys had a scene idea planned or anything so...

It could work. You don't actually say what Slash does but I would imagine him as the sort to take odd jobs even though he's much too smart for them. He could be doing backstage work or whatever. He could even be a PA for one of our characters or something.

Yeah, I'm game with this plot idea if you guys are. Just need to flesh it out.

Genre of the roleplay? Well it would be slice of life, surely...

Yeah, we do need to flesh out what the play is about.

Well, most stage productions seem to go along the lines of action/romance. The traditional fairytale sort of mix, but then again I haven't seen many plays. We could just ponify a traditional fairytale and just say the characters are doing a production of that with some music and dance components as well as acting. That could be interesting since Glimmer can't really dance.

also if it's not to late i also want to throw an idea to rp with i did this once before but it died before it did i thought it was going well any way. you would call this kinda a choose your own adventure. if you know what i mean Fire was in the last one before it died so she should know what i mean

Hmm simple fairytale should be enough. Though I'm kind of stuck for choice really. Not entirely sure if we should do something like Snow White or whatever. That could translate quite well I think.

Archived