RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

Hey whatever happened to adding Silver to the art thingy? You mentioned you might and I was just curious if that was possible.

To be honest, the cover art was only something that I wanted to do for the team. I didn't really expect more joiners when I started the roleplay so I had no intention of making more art for this roleplay (except for SlashXAndrea). If you do want it, it would take a while since I have exams before the Christmas holidays, so you would have to wait for a while.

By the way, I don't ever remember saying I'd draw your OC. If I did in fact promise it, I give my deepest apologies.

I hate my phone. XD I ended up liking a bunch of post accidentally while I was trying to reread Symph's post that mentions adding Silver to the cover art.

Upon rereading though it seems you meant you'd add him if someone else didn't want to continue the rp at that point.

I just watched episode four... and I need to change my semblence due too character backstory reasons. I had intended for him to be a long lost member of the Schinee family, stolen and raised in the streets of Atlas. I just want to ask if thats ok with everyone if I switch. :/

Sure. But I'm not really comfortable with the fact that he's a member of the Schnee family. You can have the semblance, but I tend to keep away from canon characters when I do roleplays like this. When I do mention characters from the series, it's only to guide the roleplay or if they are only in the background. I usually gender-bend or alter their names if I don't mention them often :P

If you absolutely have to make Silver a Schnee and it is very important for you to change his backstory, then sure. But I personally think that the only change you need to make is his semblance, since you can just tell the other characters your OC's backstory if it is asked for.

Apologies for speaking my mind, I couldn't put it in another way. >.<

• Like 1

I'd say grabbed a semblence that matches the fighting style instead of Character. It's why Andrea has Magnets. For domination Purposes.

Back up it is. I'm sure she won't mind." Andrea Wrote a name and an address onto a piece of paper and with a Sly smile gave the paper to the clerk. "Send the bill to this address. She should take care of everything."

I'm really glad no one got this(I hope) Might lead to something later. (Notreferingtomidnight.)

Slash is mostly close combat using boxing and kick boxing styles when he fights. He has rope kunai for maneuvering and attacking a group of people. Does 'shadow' fit the style? Maybe Yang's semblance is more suitable.