RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

What are we going to do about characters we dual against? Like ABRN and CFVY for the tourney and the Pryyha vs mercury dual.

People who aren't fighting can take on NPC roles if they want to. Or you can role play as the opponent if you want.

The pipe flew directly at Tehengu's bow deflecting off it, ruining his aim. Silver plucked another spear from the roof and threw it at the bowman, this time aiming it directly at him.

Umm this could be a problem since I didn't really think the infiltrators would attack the team that...directly. Also the 'ruining his aim' part is in a way godmoding. If throwing off his aim was what you wanted to do, you could put it like this: ...he had the perfect shot before chucking it into the glyph (to throw off his aim). With that, Pyro can decide whether Tehengu sees through it or gets hit by it. The second sentence is good though!

On a side note with infiltrators attacking and such. We are kinda doing it to spice things up because if we followed the show directly to the letter then I wouldn't see it as really being fun. With our two characters just hiding around and all.

On a side note with infiltrators attacking and such. We are kinda doing it to spice things up because if we followed the show directly to the letter then I wouldn't see it as really being fun. With our two characters just hiding around and all.

I see your point, but attacking the team would blow your cover as an infiltrator. They might not know who you are, but they would know someone was there.

The 'fun' would come after the battle. You'd have plenty of chances during the breach and the tournament too ;)

I see your point, but attacking the team would blow your cover as an infiltrator. They might not know who you are, but they would know someone was there.

Kinda why i'm using lead pipes not ice spears. It

Well to be fair Ruby has terrible face recognition. She saw cinder on the airship

Then saw her in the hall. "Oh hi new person I have seen before." And then she didn't recognize cinder, again, during the dance only because she wore a mask.

The 'fun' would come after the battle. You'd have plenty of chances during the breach and the tournament too. ;)

This reminds me, can the Mercury vs Pryyha dual be between me and Dreamy? The fight is basically a interrogation and I have a history of drilling Dreamy's ocs for answers. :P

Who are you guys gonna fight for the food fight?

But because we didn't we are Pennyless Hobos :(

We also don't have a sun... it's a DARK day. (Sorry bad joke is bad.)
  • Like 2

Well to be fair Ruby has terrible face recognition. She saw cinder on the airship

Ruby didn't see her face on the ship.

This reminds me, can the Mercury vs Pryyha dual be between me and Dreamy? The fight is basically a interrogation and I have a history of drilling Dreamy's ocs for answers. :razz:

WHY!? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS!?

We also don't have a sun... it's a DARK day. (Sorry bad joke is bad.)

<3

Maybe we can fight amongst ourselves. I wonder what Tehengu's food weapon will be like. How do you make a bow out of food?

Spaghetti :3

• Like 2