RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

Do we need a Cinder Fall in the main RP? She seems important in the third season.

That's up to you. But in my opinion you should have two ocs that take over as neo and cinder but are played at certain times when they are needed for interactions.

Ooo can I use another OC for the side RP? I plan on using Grimm Chrystler (who is based on RWBY)

Of course!

That's up to you. But in my opinion you should have two ocs that take over as neo and cinder but are played at certain times when they are needed for interactions.

I love Neo ^-^

I'll check my OC database to see if anyone can take Neo's role. I kind of already described Cinder in my first post, but we can still change her.

Yes dabom your welcome to join the dueling rp.

I think voting should be best two out of three. the first three votes from the four who aren't dueling will be counted. If the first two votes are the same we skip the third vote and declare the winner.

Now how many turns should we take?

This is Grim Chrysler. He's originally a pegasus I use for FFA since his design is not subtle enough for CC or WoE. I very roughly sketched out what his clothes should look like. I can't wait to use an OC that has a halberd as a weapon ^-^ 

His hand look like an octopus with it's tentacles cut off...

apologies for gigantic pictures...

grim_chrysler_by_symphonicfire-d9kas1p.pgrim_chrysler_rwby_by_symphonicfire-d9ka

• Like 1