RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

Consider this story:

Your drunk but you have to get home. Drunk brain you thinks. 'oh man dude I got this!' As you stumble out of the bar to your car. You get behind the wheel and drive a bit down the road when you suddenly see the red and blue lights in you rearview mirrors.

You pull to the side of the road cursing yourself for thinking this was a good idea. The officer seemed to take his time as he stepped out of his car and walked to your driver's side window. He tapped on the glass and you press the button to open it.

"Excuse me drunk are you sir?"

• 2 weeks later...

I still have the posts that were deleted. In order so I'll just post copies of the posts that need to be posted next and you add them to the main RP When ever you can ^_^

World of Remnant

Midnight

Midnight looked over at Tehengu, before shrugging it off. She was slightly surprised he hadn't mentioned, something team related. But at least he was keeping her secret to himself, to which she silently thanked him. She glanced over at Slash who said he was headed to the outside showers, meaning she and Tehengu had some privacy, if all be bit temporal.

She waited until Slash left before finally speaking "...Does it bother you...the human from last night I mean...he was with them, ordering the Fang, my...my former family around like animals...why would they...." she looked over at him, unsure why she had even asked. It wasn't like Tehengu would be able to give her the answers she wanted, no one in Beacon would. She needed information on him, whoever he was, then she could track him down...and beat those answers out of him. Her face lost its smile completely as she continued down her thought train of finding the red-haired human, and extracting the information from him.

Beacon Fight club

Aisha

Aisha narrows her eyes and waited. The timer went to zero but she didn't move. She simply moved her shield infront of her and planted a frost charge on the ground before standing and gripping her shield.

• Like 1

You are excused! :D Also this was your post

Silver

Silver was still groggy as he stumbled around the safehouse. It took him a bit to find the break room. He went up to the cabinet and grabbed two mugs.  He poured the dark liquid into the cups and grabbed a couple sugar packs and some packets of creamer.  He entered the room to hear the shower running in the bathroom. He set her coffee on her nightstand and sat on his bed.