The World of Remnant (Closed)

SymphonicFire

"Bravo, bravo! It looks like we are indeed in the presence of a true huntress in training" Port said, as the class applauded. Slash smiled and sighed, also clapping his hands. 

"I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today. Be sure to cover the assigned readings. And remember, stay vigilant! Class dismissed" the Professor said as the bell rang and the class stormed out. Slash packed his books and waited for Andrea.

Tehengu gave a hum as the fight finished. Andrea could handle herself, it seemed, though she was prone to showing off. It seemed class was over as well, so he packed away his things and waited for Midnight so they could go to the next class together.

Midnight looked up from her book as she heard what sounded like a Grimm being killed. So Andrea came out on top? While it wasn't much of a surprise, she didn't feel excited. It wasn't that hard of a kill, and Andrea hasnt done much to earn favour with her. Packing her drawing book up, she threw her backpack onto her left shoulder.

"Ummm, Tehengu....I have no idea what class we have, I left my timetable....somewhere"

Withdrawing her blade from the beast, and turning toward the crowed, Andrea took a bow " Thank you, thank you. I'm happy that you could all witness my greatness. "  Andrea made her way toward her bag. cramming her remaining dust and gauntlet inside. Putting the sword back up her shirt, Andrea turned toward Slash and said " Admittedly could have gone better. "

" So, what's next on the agenda? Oh, and also, thanks for carrying my bag " Andrea tossed her bag toward Slash figuring he could carry her bag for her. " After a fight like that, I don't think I have the strength to carry it. " She said with an overly dramatic tone while placing her hand to her forehead.

Tehengu looked over at Midnight as she said she had no idea where they were going next. He then looked down at Slash and Andrea as they prepared to leave.

"We can just follow them. Slash should know where we're going next." He said, looking back to Midnight.

Slash caught her bag and slung Andrea's bag over his other shoulder. "We have History class with Professor Oobleck, then we have the day off to wander around the city of Vale after lunch" Slash said as he dug into his bag and offered Andrea a bottle of water.

Slash chuckled as he entered the room. It looked exactly like Professor Port's room, except that there was a big map of Remnant behind the desk. Slash took a seat near the front again and took out his books.

Sitting Next to Slash again, Andrea snatched her bag away from him and slid it onto her side of the desk. Letting her head fall onto it, Andrea sighed and said " You know, I get it. History is important, if you don't learn from the past you'll just mess up just like them. But, why do we have to learn it? Why can't we just KNOW history? "

Slash blinked when Andrea took her bag back and complain about history. "Well, it's good to analyse the mistakes that past hunters and huntresses made, then apply what you have learned in the battlefield" Slash replied, pulling out his books.

Midnight laughed slightly "You say that like it's a bad thing, though i'd rather be actually doing something like drawing or fighting or learning how to braid hair...." She realised too late what she'd said, feeling a flush of blood in embarrassment as she realized she was letting herself become too open "I mean....."

Tehengu looked over at Midnight strangely as she said that not learning anything wouldn't be bad. That was the whole reason they were here, to learn stuff. She then went on to say that she'd rather be doing things, which was something he could understand. He blinked a bit as the last thing she said registered with him. She wanted to braid hair? That was interesting.

He said nothing as he entered the classroom with her, sitting down next to her again as they waited for class to start.

Midnight was still bright red from her slip up as she sat down next to Tehengu in the history classroom. She slowly opened her drawing book, and almost facepalmed into it, embarrasmed. She hoped, hoped, that he didn't think he was judging her, but she couldn't read him.

"...So....history ..."

(Gonna play coincidental psychic sorry. And I'm assuming T and M are sitting next to us. XD)

Andrea made a very audible " UGH. I know but why is it so boring to learn? " Andrea turned toward her seat mates. This was gonna be a long ride, might as well find a way to keep occupied. " Midnight. Sit still. " Andrea grabbed Midnights head, lifted it and aimed it to the side toward Tehengu. While manipulating her head, Andrea felt a familiar feeling " Wait a second, You're an animal too? Huh. Learning quite a lot today " With that discovery out of the way, Andrea began combing Midnights hair with her fingers before saying in a bored tone " Hope you like braids "

Midnight frowned as Andrea seemed to ahve heard her, why was she listening in? Then again, it shouldn't have surprised her since everything seemed to be under Andrea's juristriction. Still, her telling her to sit still confused her, why? Why did Andrea want her to sit still and why should she listen to her?

Before she could react, Andrea had acted and she found herself facing Tehengu. She smiled weakly at him, unsure if to get Andrea to leave her alone or not. Thats when.... "Of course I'm a Faunus, i don't exactually try to hide it..." She replied, still uncertain why Andrea had grabbed onto her, until she heard the other girl mention braids. Had she...had she heard her say that? If she had, then...Midnight smiled slightly.

Tehengu watched Andrea closely as she began doing something with Midnight. He didn't like the human, and he wanted to keep his partner safe. It seemed that all that was happening was braiding hair, so that was good. He relaxed a bit, returning Midnight's smile.

"Woo! All aboard the braid train!" Slash smiled as he turned to Andrea's back. "May i?" he asked, putting his hands behind her head.

Just at that moment, someone zoomed into the room at such a speed that the loose pages on people's desks blew away. "I'll be back!" the man said as he zoomed back out of the door.

Reaching a hand back, Andrea lightly slapped Slashs hands away from her hair. " What? No! Braids look stupid. Why would anyone ever want to be given one of those? " As she said this, Andrea continued working on Midnights braid, Tugging and pulling at her hair as she weaved the hairs together in boredom.

(Sorry everyone. February has not been kind to my RP self)

"Wha...that's not nice" Slash pouted, rubbed his hands. The Professor zoomed back in and immediately started talking, sipping from his cup every now and then. 

"Yes! Yes, prior to the Faunus Rights Revolution, more popularly known as the Faunus War. Human kind was quite, quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie. Now! While this must feel like ancient history to many of you, it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events. Why the reprocussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day. Now! Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated because of your Faunus heritage?"

Slash's hand shot up as he looked around. There weren't many Faunus in the room, but almost all of them put their hands up. He smiled a little, knowing that he wasn't the only Faunus who had a tough childhood.

(Quite. Repercussions. I'm not usually a grammar nazi, but I felt I should point those out.)

Tehengu sighed at Andrea before turning his attention back to the teacher as he came back in and kept talking. Apparently the topic was about the Faunus war. The teacher eventually asked about the Faunus that were oppressed because of their race, which, out of the ones in the room, seemed to be most of them. It was a fact that he really hated was true.