The World of Remnant (Closed)

SymphonicFire

"That was the plan." Tehengu replied, taking a moment to watch Midnight sleep before standing up and heading out the door. He would relay what Midnight told him on the way to breakfast. 

Slash closed the door behind them and headed to the dining hall. "Did you learn about anything else last night? I was a little bit shaken so I headed back early." he said, more serious than he usually is. Well, there was nothing funny about infiltrators in the school, so perhaps it's because of that. 

"There was some woman that they were following. They went into the tower, but the infiltrator escaped by using some bombs, and then General Ironwood showed up." He explained as they walked, frowning a bit. It was unfortunate they failed, but hopefully they at least kept the woman from succeeding. 

Slash scratched his chin and thought. If 'They' are the girls and the 'tower' is the communications tower, it meant that something big was going on while Slash was in the hall. "We should keep this to ourselves. If our suspects are the infiltrators, they already know we are onto them. General Ironwood already knows and so must Ozpin and the other Professors at this point, so I hope they can deal with this problem before we go on our trip."

Slash suddenly stopped just as they were about to enter the hall. "Hey, didn't a woman suddenly appear while I was talking to the Schnee? It's a wild guess, but could she be the one the girls encountered last night?"

Andrea had not slept right. She'd had dream after dream after nightmare. None of them seemed to make much sense, but all of them served to disrupt her sleep and her mood. When she did finally awake, Andrea was grouchy, intolerable and cold. Noticing that half of her team had gone, she decided it was probably time to get up and made her way toward the bathroom to change, slamming the door on her way.

Contrastly to her fellow defender, Midnight had slept like a gem. The style of mission she'd just taken was nothing strange for the girl, in reality it was rather common for her, so after seeing it as nothing more then a physically strenuous night, she'd slept just fine.

Of course, that sleep was rudely interrupted by the slamming of a door, causing the Faunus ride up and glare out at the bathroom door. She didn't know who it was, but she suspected Andrea, as usual. Being grumpy, the Faunus refused to leave her warm bed, curling up and trying to get back to sleep, or at the last, a cat nap.

• Like 1

Andrea swung the door wide open, revealing her fully clothed form to the whole dorm. Looking out upon her kingdom, the Grumpy Queen noticed her one remaining subject. Knowing exactly what to do with that, Andrea walked toward her bed, ripped the blanket off Midnights bed, walked toward the door and loudly said " You're gonna miss breakfast! " And then slammed the door and walked away.

Despite the RUDENESS that was inflicted upon her, a certain Faunus refused to budge from her bed. Once the door was slammed, she stole back her blankets and returned to the curled up mess that was a tired, grumpy cat. She knew that it was unlikely she'd be allowed to sleep once again, but, that didn't mean she had to walk around. When she DID get up, she'd head straight to the office of Ospin. Sure, the general guy said after classes, but she wouldn't fit into his prettily drawn timetable of flowers and sunshine..No, she was a Faunus, and could do Whatever she wanted to do!....

Right as soon as she felt like getting out of bed, which wasn't now.

• Like 2

Andrea walked toward the dinning unable to think of anything other than yesterdays mission. She was unable to stop thinking about how she had failed to capture the target. She couldn't help but feel like a failure. Like someone would be very disapointed in her. But as she sulk, she turned a corner a noticed Slash and Tehengu. " Maybe he can help get my mind off of things." She said a loud to herself. Approacing the boys, She called to them. " Hey, what are you two talking about? " 

Slash raise an eyebrow at the last part, but decided not to talk about it. "We'll have to leave it to the profs, we're going on a trip soon so we can't think about this now." the Faunus shook his head, before signaling his teammates to go have breakfast.

After many minutes of not wanting to move, the Faunus crawled out of bed and shimmied across the floor, eventually reaching the shower. Even as the water washed over her, the girl had her eyes closed and she slipped in and out of being aware. One thing was for certain, this cat, was not a morning cat.

After nearly slipping over due to power-napping, the girl dressed herself up in her usual colour, black, before looking around and finding it. Her shield that she'd asked Grim to drop off. It wasn't anything too special, a kiteshield  that didn't weight much, was pretty damn tough and could block almost anything that was thrown at her. It was coloured white and red, the colours of the Fang, but lacked any symbol of the wolves head, but had the 3 scratch marks painted across it. She tested out the shield, swinging it several times and found it just like before. Of course, she put it under her bed, and opted to simply have one of her blades strapped to her back as she exited the room.

However, she didn't go to the lunch room like everyone else. No, she headed straight for Ospins office. She wanted answers, and he would give them to her one way or another. General 'stick up his backside' Iron-whatever had answers, and Midnight had questions...And she'd bear them out of him if she had to. Nothing would stop her from getting the answers she wanted, not anymore.

"Andrea, I'm capable of walking to get food by myself." Slash sighed, but allowed her to continue pulling on him. Andrea was being weird; she doesn't normally do that kind of stuff to him, it doesn't really fit her tsundere character.

"Depends on the problem." Tehengu replied to Andrea's words about food. While they walked, he was going over what he knew about this situation and trying to figure out the best way to go about catching these enemies. 

Andrea turned toward Slash "Are you though? I'm not so sure. " She said reaching up and patting his silly, stupid, incompetent head. Turning back toward the food, Andrea began filling her plate with the most important meal of the day. " Name me one problem it doesn't fix, you liar. "

Slash kept quiet as he filled his plate with sandwiches. He could already feel the tension rising, but he couldn't say anything. Slash quickly sat down at an empty table and began eating his food without saying a word, there were more important things to think about. 

The way to the office was cluttered with people, people the Faunus shoved past as she entered the elevator. She had no time for fools getting in her way. She wanted answers, she would get answers. As she waited for the elevator to move, she pondered over some of them.

'Why is the General here? Who infiltrated the school last night, why is Grim making his move, and why am I, as always! caught in the middle of this?!'

The girl couldn't wait, and as the elevator door opened, she stormed forwards, looking at everyone in the room. Despite the ranks, the authority, being on their side, Midnight felt confident. She was the one in charge, after all, and would tell them only what she wanted, but, they would tell her everything she wanted to know. She wasn't going to wait for their permission to fight, nor to do anything. She was a soldier, and would do what she had to.  

Professor Ospin looked up at the young Faunus who had entered the room earlier than expected. Judging from how she acted the last time they had a conversation, he wouldn't be surprised if her inability to control her emotions was the reason to her early arrival. No matter, it was better to get this discussion over with as there was nothing to discuss about. Ozpin knew what was going on, and he decided that waiting was the best thing to do at the moment. "Good morning to you too, Miss Blossom. I'm sure you have questions about the events that occurred last night, so I'll promise to answer every question I can."

"Professor" was her curt reply. She wasn't trying to be rude per say, just, she was rushed. She wanted answers, and wanted them now. She knew all too well how politicians can talk and talk about nothing for hours on end, and hoped that this teacher didn't fall into that category. Given her one interaction with him, where he knew what she was, she hoped he would remain just as blunt.

"You're damn right I have questions. So first of more than anything else, The General Ironwood...What is he doing here? Shouldn't he be up at Atlas' academy doing, whatever it is he does, or licking the dirt of the Scheene family's boots like he always does? What's Beacon gotta do with him?"

Ironically, it wasn't the infiltrator that worried her most, nor even Grim. Because she could hunt them down without reprimand. But an 'ally', was someone she couldn't hurt to get information about, so she would be forced to play nice. If she could ask only about him, and nothing else, so be it. Midnight wanted to know why the Scheene family pet was here.

"Miss Blossom!" Goodwich began, but was stopped by Ironwood. "I am just here to help prepare for the Vytal Festival. While I'm at it, I'd like to clear up a misunderstanding you seem to have. The Schnee Family and I are simply old friends, I don't work for them. It would be complicated if a large business company such as the Schnee Dust has an army to control. I assure you that there are no other connections." The General answered. "Miss Blossom, we are here to answer your questions. It would be preferable if you'd calm down and use appropriate language while you are in my office." 

No connections? Midnight had to not roll her eyes. She was part of the Fang, and was certain she knew better. Let him lie all he wants, she knew the truth and that's all that mattered to the Faunus.

She took a deep breath, although she didn't believe the general for a second. Whenever he got involved, the Schnee's were involved somehow, she was certain of it.

"Very well then, i'm just uptight about what happened last night" she said, while it wasn't entirely true, it wasn't entirely a lie either.

"If i'm asking the questions, then i'll ask the obvious one...Who was that last night?"