Let the eternal darkness and light embrace this intro.

DarknessEmbrace

Greetings Everpony or other races that aren't ponies! I am happy to be here and I want to enjoy the fullest of this site. There is so much to enjoy from all on this site and maybe for me to expand my writing to here.

Before anyone asks, Yes I love Anubis... my favorite god in many different games. In the end I enjoy the idea of using some types of necromancy but not the whole raising dead to do my bidding more along the lines of using death to fight other or using the light to fight. Not that I don't love the more social type Rps, I love them as well but the hook is fantasy fighting. I hope to hear more from you and what you have to say.

Smite is one of my favorite games and a couple others like Company of Heroes and Men of war.

Any question is acceptable and will be answered to the best of my ability.

WELCOME! And please enjoy your stay at Canterlot!

Thank you, I shall have a good time

Welcome, to the land of Eternal Twilight!

At least if you believe immortal Alicorn Twilight.

*Tosses welcome muffin* You'll need this!

I am welcomed and I accept your muffin with the highest intent of enjoying

• 3 weeks later...

Naw man, Quetzalcoatl is the best god. One of his other forms is literally Ehecatl, the god of wind. He is literally another god!

Plus, feathered. Serpent. Feathers. On a snake. Flying snake.

He would have absolutely no trouble getting on Samuel L. Jackson's flights.

Also, welcome!

SInce when did Anubis raise the dead or fight? Isn't his deal that he judges the dead by weighing their heart against a feather to see if you without guilt, to see if you can go into the city of the dead?

Anyway, its always cool to meet those who aspire to write. Welcome!

Archived