the adventure maybe(Private)

stormchaser1991

((so what i don't have a solid idea this RP is to test out characters))

Ok we are in ponyville and there is flyers around asking for ponies to go onto a journey to retrieve a legend artifact it is call the triforce ((so what bite me))

Here is the flyer

Wanted

ponies of different skills to go and retrieve the triforce there are

three pieces all in different location around equestria

if you can get all three there will be a reward for you

if you want to join meet me at the train station tonight

Moonlight was out collet stuff for a spell she was going to try when she found this flyers. She found it on her way home to Starry Novels which is a library on the first floor and a house on the second.

On this fine day Dahlia was lurking through Ponyville in daylight, yet hiding mostly in the shadows behind buildings and the such. While making her way around, she'd look to see if there were guards, yet none would be in sight... good then. She'd come out from the shadows and walk normally around. She knew no one here knew her, but she had heard that there were some good things to get in this town and she'd try to gain something... for free.

Yet something caught her attention on one of the walls of a building. There was a flyer hanging there and no one was around so she could read it to herself. Upon reaching, she'd read it to get what it was about. At the end of it she'd smirk. This would be a good thing... the reward could be very very good, she'd probably like it.

Moonlight arrive at Starry Novels. She went inside and started to unpack her saddle bags and she place the note on the table for later for now she when to prepare the spell she wanted to attempt after when she was done. She stopped before to take a look at the flyer she read it a couple times just so she knows "this could be interesting" said moonlight after which she place it back down and try the spell everything was going good at first but then something went wrong and the spell exploded in a green gas. "Oh great that didn't work i nedd to check the problem later onto the next thing" she said as she use her magic ((Fyi her magic aura is green and black like king sombra just incase i didn't say)) to move the notes about this spell away and move another set of notes to her and a quill and ink. She then turns her attention to the notes and just forcus on them.

In the meantime the aerion had ripped the flyer that was on the building's wall to take it with her. Who cares anyway if there's one missing? There's still many left around... nothing wrong in keeping one for the eventual chance of simply going after some incredible artifact and even getting a reward for it. Hopefully not too many would join this cause... or else it'd be harder for her to keep it all for herself. She'd now walk with the flyer rolled up under one of her batty wings. She'd come across a few ponies who didn't even bother to look at her when she thought they would... it seemed like this town was used to have more than the three common races. Besides it's not everyday that we could see an aerion in the middle of the day. Oh well... she'd shrug this off, no need to get all paranoid about being seen in the day. As long as guards weren't there, then things would be fine... yet there was one thing that bothered her. The sun... right... her vision was good at night, but during the day the sun was kinda pretty much ruining it. She had an idea.

Dahlia found the nearest shaded spot near a building so she could keep herself some in the dark and would walk around until she'd find a small spot with a couple of threes, each with enough leaves to cast enough shadow under which she could go under. She'd make her way there and would hop in one of the trees near the middle of the spot where she'd go and lay on a branch, ready to take some rest there until the night would come. It'd be better that way and she didn't want to become an aerion of the day anyway...

Skip! Skip! Skip!

Mel: Aw, geez Meg, can you please slow down the skipping?!

Inside the head of a yellow earth pony with a naturally black mane and tail, a voice emerged from it. The yellow earth pony giggled and did what the voice said. And of course, only he yellow earth pony known as Meg can hear the voice. From a jumpy skip, she shifted to a more calm trot. She travelled through the street, keeping her orbs in sight. She can feel her tied mane bounce slightly.

"Is that better?" The yellow earth pony asked the voice in her head.

Mel: Much better. Hey, look at where you're going!

Meg, Mel's sister, looked on ahead and saw a pole. For a second, she imagined herself being glued to that said pole if she didnt take her brother's instuctions. On further inspection, she could see some sort of flyer glued to the tied object. She let her eyes focus on the piece of paper, as she debated on whether she would trust it or not.

"What do you think, bro? Theres a reward!"

Mel: I dont think we can trust this, Meg. I mean, what if its some kind of trap or something? We have to make some precautions before we- Uh, HEY! WHERE THE HECK ARE WE GOING?!?!

Before the voice even finished its sentence, Meg has already started trotting to the place the flyer indicated. With the piece of paper tightly held by her mouth, she let out a jolly hum as she continued to travel. After hearing her brother groan in her head, she chuckled.

Starry Novels. This is the place right? The jumpy yellow earth pony entered the building without hesitation, ignoring her brothers nags of protest. Inside, she saw a unicorn going through a bunch of notes. Maybe she knows what this is all about?

"Hey there! Do you know anything about this poster here?" Asked Meg.

Mel: Careful, Meg.

((Fluff i don't understand how you got starry novels. i forgot the period at the end of the flyer but i started the next sentence with a cap anyway onwards))

Moonlight was focusing on her notes when all of a sudden she heard her front door open up. Moonlight sighs as she heard the voice asked her something about poster. She then stood up and then she turned to the voice and saw a yellow earth pony standing there "what poster are you talking about" said moonlight as she saw she was holding the flyer she was holding "that's not a poster that's a flyer" said moonlight matter-of-factly

As much as she wanted to rest, it was not done so easily. There was some nice wind going on, though... but the aerion's ears would catch the sound of two ponies passing by. So much for that, she didn't even have the time to even rest a little... oh well. She opened an eye to look at the pass by, obviously not noticing her up in her tree. They'd then speak of a poster or flyer... So there were flyers like... everywhere. Whoever it was that wanted help really wanted this help. At least that's what she thought, until she'd realise that something was missing. There was something she was supposed to feel under her folded wing, but this sensation was not there anymore. A quick look and she'd come to notice that the flyer she got earlier was simply gone! Her head shifted back to the two ponies in a quick motion, both eyes opened large. She'd swoop down the branch. The moment she'd look up, the two 'thieves' had already walked quite a bit. Nevertheless, Dahlia wouldn't let them walk away with HER flyer, oh no!

She'd get to their pursuit right away, walking behind them at a fast pace. There was no use running since she was walking at a pace fast enough to catch up with them. While on the follow, the aerion would discover that these two ponies were heading toward some sort of building. Dahlia raised her eyes and saw that it looked like a librairy... but why going there, though? Well, the answer didn't even matter. She just wanted her piece of paper back. After reaching a fair distance between her and them, she'd try to get their attention.

Dahlia: Hey! Hey you doofuses! That's my paper you've got there and I'd like to get it back!

Of course this was not asked in the best of manners. She'd raised her tone on them rather early, not minding for who was inside this building.

Meg chuckled as she could hear her brother roll her eyes. Like, literally, HEAR. They are quite close, so she can almost envision her brother inside her head. As the unicorn spoke, she would smile nicely.

Mel: Ugh...Great. Its THOSE kind of ponies...

Though the yellow earth pony silently agreed with her brother, she still wanted to be nice. She was the nice one on their duo anyway. Well, most of the time. Meg faked a gasp, and she giggled afterwards. She tried her hardest to sound nice, but a hint of sarcasm can still be detected.

"Oh! Well, I'm soooo sorry! I guess my tongue sliiiiiiiped! Paaaardon my mistakes. Now, let me start over."

She can hear her brother laugh from her exaggerated words.

"Hey there! Do you anything about this flyer here?"

Mel was laughing his butt off by now, and Meg cant help but stiffle a giggle.

Moonlight could sense she was being made fun of and was starting to get angry. She took her left hoof put it to her chest and took a deep breath in as she did and as she push it back out, she breath out the air after she was done. She put her hoof back onto the ground she did this thing to try to keep her anger under control. She then look back at her trying to fake a smile to match her's but failing she then look at the flyer she was talking about after a few moments of looking over she realised it is the same one she has "sorry no i don't all i know is what it says on the flyer itself" said moonlight after which she went back to her notes

Ebony rolled up her map as she entered the town square. As she placed it in her saddlebag, she felt as if the name of the town sounded familiar, but couldn't place where she'd heard it before. She squinted in the bright sunlight as she looked around. Her months of travel had made her accustomed to being out during the daytime, but it didn't make it any more tolerable. A nice breeze was blowing and she relished the feel of it blowing through her coat.

There was an earth pony mare with a rose cutie mark heading towards her, and was about to flag the mare down, when suddenly a paper smacked into her face. Growling in frustration, she grabbed the paper, and pulled it from her face. She was about to throw it away, but stopped when she saw that there was something written on it. Unfurling the paper, she read through it. Apparently it was a flyer asking for some assistance in retrieving a magical artifact.

"A night time meeting? Sounds like my kind of pony." She said to herself.

Her stomach growled, letting her know it was well past the time she should have eaten. Rolling up the paper, she place it into her saddlebag. She figured it would be worth checking out, and she could use the bits. Having gotten everything settled, she set off in search of somewhere to eat.

((I do wonder, did Meg and Mel even hear Dahlia? If that wasn't clear enough, that's who she yelled after o.o))

Things would not go that way! Dahlia talked to them in a manner to get their attention, but they wouldn't even turn to her! That was just... plain rude! Well, if they were going to be rude, then so would she! Yet instead of going to them completely mad, she'd calm herself and would take a calmer look before she'd just walk over to the one who was holding the flyer. They seemed to be making fun of that other pony in there so they seemed distracted. The aerion would make use of this to push the pony who held the flyer with enough force to make her move, and if not careful enough, fall.

No matter the reaction, Dahlia would watch, waiting for the pony to give a reaction back.

((Haha, oh! I didnt think Dahlia was talking to them, cause Meg and Mel is only one pony. Mel is inside Meg's head. So, they're only one in particular. They just switch places from time to time...Sorry if I wasnt able to make it that clear...I'm also sorry if I confused you! :())

Meg has noticed the unicorn getting a bit aggitated. But she was really getting used to that. Besides, was there a big difference between a poster and a flyer? Ah. She doesnt regret it anyway. She shouldnt have just straight out told them something instead of just plain correcting them. Now that was just rude.

"Alright! I thought you would know something! I didnt know asking questions was so complicated to do nowadays. See ya!"

And with that she was off, but not that far. Before she was even able to turn, she got pushed, and ended up landed on her bottom. She shook her head and looked up. Seems like an aerion. She raised an eyebrow in confusion. She did hear someone call. But she never thought it was her. If she can recall, the aerion was calling for two ponies. And she was only one.

Mel: Hey sis! You alright?

The sound of her brothers voice drifted in her head.

"Yeah, its okay bro. I'm fine..."

The yellow earth pony said aloud. Even though her brother wasnt physically with her for he was only in her head, she still likes to speak with him verbally. Even though she might get a few weird stares from ponies. She got up, and instead of getting mad, she smiled at the aerion.

"Did I bump into you? Sorry! Can I help you with anything?"

Mel: Thats it? You're not gonna do anything...irrational? Good choice, then...

((Oh so it's one pony XD well then yeah it got things a little confusing, but I should have precised that Dahlia was going after those 'two ponies'. Anyway, no worries! That won't prevent Dahlia from being a meanie))

Gee, that pony didn't know when to get mad. Dahlia looked at her, her eyes semi closed and an eyebrow raised at the reaction she was given. That smile on her face was almost disturbing so much it ignored the fact that she was pushed down. Dahlia was then asked a question.

Dahlia: Yeah... you pretty much stole my flyer and I want it back. Y'know, just because a piece of paper flies in the wind, that doesn't mean it's automatically yours! I had it and the wind blew it away, then what do I find next? You with one flyer. MY flyer. Now I'll take it back, thank you very much.

The aerion spoke and approached her face close to the pony in front of her everytime she wanted to support a point. At the end she'd just raise her hoof and turn it upside down, waiting for the pony to hand over the flyer she thought she so deserved.

The ears of the yellow earth pony would twitch as her face took in a more confused look. And as the face of the unknown aerion grew closer, she would inch her face backwards in reply, not wanting to get her muzzle get scratched with those fangs.

Mel: What the heck?! Sis, let me take care of this I-

"Bro, bro, it's fine. I got this alright?"

The yellow earth pony said to her brother, resulting her to look like shes talking to herself. Meg sheepishly scratched the back of her head, and gave out a nervous laugh in reply. She phased her eyes to the side before finally speaking her point to the aerion.

"Haha... sorry about your flyer but we didnt take it..." Said Meg.

After the sentence, Meg would hold her head tightly as if she had a headache. Then, after she emitted a few groaning noises, her mane and tail would turn shorter, as if it was a colt's. Also, the voice the was spoken also now belonged to a colt's.

Meg: Bro! What are you doing?!?! We werent supposed to do that!

Mel, who was now out, ignored his sister who was now in his head. They have exchanged places. Now, it was his turn to say something. And just like the aerion, he would inch his face closer to her everytime he stated a point.

"Now, listen here. We didnt take your flyer alright?! We just found our's stuck to a pole like we normally would. Just because your flyer was missing doesnt mean we took it! Geez! Maybe the wind blew it off or something. I dunno!"

Meg: MEL STOP!!!

The male earth pony flinched. He took a deep breath and regained his posture for he was really close to the aerion at this point. He looked away to the side as he blew a piece of mane out of the way. He huffed up his face as he closed his eyes, allowing his sister to take his place. After the mane and tail growing, the feminine voice now spoke.

"Oh dear, I am so, so, so, sooooo sorry!! I didnt mean my brother to take my place and snap at you! I swear!"

Meg said in a panic filled voice as she waved her hooves in front of her frantically.

"But...what he said wad true. This is OUR flyer. But, you can have it if you want!"

After ignoring a couple of her brother's groaning in her head, she placed the flyer down and pushed it to the aerion's way.

"That means, we'll have to go with you! Think of as...mmm...sharing! Then, we can go to the nighttime meeting together! Whattya say??"

The female earth pony inched closer to the aerion as she whispered In to her ear.

"And I promise I wont let my brother annoy you that much anymore..."

Mel: HEY! I heard that you know!

"Deal?" Meg said as she offered a hoof.

((Yeah we can time skip it))

Dahlia didn't pull much of a reaction out of that pony's speech. What actually got her was just that... it became a guy all of a sudden. Just like this, with all the transformation and the change in the voice to prove it. She backed up slightly as he did the same thing as her, approaching his face close to her to support a point... but the aerion wouldn't let herself be intimidated by that. In the end she'd snatch the flyer out of Mel's hoof as she handed it over to her then looked at her for a second before pulling out a smirk.

Dahlia: The treasure's mine. Follow me all you want, but in the end I'll be the one taking it.

On that note she'd turn herself around, having no more business to do in this librairy. She'd begin to walk toward the exit.

Dahlia: See you tonight, losers!

She'd say without turning herself around as she'd leave the building.

Archived