Kalime's Diamond Dog information booth://checking interest

QuickLime

As you may or may not know, I wrote the Diamond Dog lore for this site with lots of creative imput from my beloved friends on the staff ;) Why? Because I LOVE Diamond Dogs! In fact I have a Diamond Dog OC that loves Ponies as much as I love diamond dogs! You remember the loud Diamond dog that yelled PONIEEES at the Crystal Fair? That was my Kalime (Pronounced Ka-li-may)

I TRULY enjoyed having her interact with other ponies, and other creatures in general and am thinking of having her set up a Information booth for other ponies to learn to understand the very diamond dogs they share their world with! If you are interested in this idea let me know please!

Seeing as Kalime loved meeting (and petting) Zecora, I'd be happy to have her in this thread. I'm sure your Diamond Dog would be interested in Zebra culture as much as Zecora would with Diamond Dog culture.

Hehe, I said I was interested before and I'm still open to it now.

I think Glimmer would be open to it since she's always got a healthy curiosity. Only reason she was being so distant with Kalime in the, now retconned interaction, in the event was because she was trying quite hard to impress. It would be nice for them to interact in a more relaxed setting.

Of course, I have a few other characters as well that could work.

Archived