Kalime's Diamond Dog Info Booth://Open

QuickLime

KalimeBannerNew_zps069cf7ee.png

Kalime had had fun at the Crystal Empire! Certain events were fuzzy, as she had blocked them out due to them being rather stressful and scary, but now she was ready to move on! First thing first, she put up a information booth in Ponyville since that was where she lived the closet to. It was a nice booth, draped with some of her nicer gems, and had a pretty red cloth over the top of it to give it a refined look, the sign however was a bit crude.

Kalime's Diamonde Doge Info Booth

It said, Kalime practically beaming as she sat there with a nice stack of papers she had found of Equestria's knowledge of Diamond Dogs (it was shockingly limited) and was more than eager to clear up any misconceptions, and in exchange she was hoping to learn a great deal about Ponykind!

Her tail wagged as she sat at her booth, large paws clasped in front of her, with a sign right in front of her that said "Ask me about Diamond Doges"

Her spelling needed work, that was for sure.

(Ooc notice: You are fully allowed to keep your canon interactions with Kalime from the event! I have no issue bending around this )

The bright and cheerful air of Ponyville had Glimmer in a very good mood. Not only that, she'd just got paid. The unicorn had just come from a small photo shoot near White Tail Woods, modelling some outdoor winter clothes. Of course, she hadn't been the centre of the piece but that didn't mean she hadn't been trying her best. Glimmer looked as fabulous as ever. Though she hadn't put on any special effort after the make up artists had removed their additions, she still looked pretty. Glimmer was also wearing a simple pink scarf. Even with the warm sun, there was a bit of a nip in the air after all.

Still, the job paid well enough and a free trip to Ponyville was thrown in as the bonus. Of course, she didn't have much time here and she had been staying in rented accommodation with the other models. They were due to go back to Canterlot tomorrow afternoon by train, which gave Glimmer the better part of a day to enjoy the delights of the small town. The unicorn had always wanted to visit the countryside of central Equestria, but had never had the opportunity until it had been presented to her in the mail several days ago.

Nevertheless, she was here in Ponyville ready to check out the sites. The market was her first stop of course. Since she'd just got paid, Glimmer wanted to go shopping for whatever interesting things she could pick up in Ponyville. That was when she saw, a rather crude but readable sign advertising a gem decorated booth as, 'Kalime's Diamonde Doge Info Booth.' That puzzled her for a moment, she could have sworn she'd heard that name before. Where however, escaped her. Nonetheless, she figured she was a tourist and a little information wouldn't hurt. Even more curious, a diamond dog looked to be in attendance. This simply peeked her interest even more, and she casually strolled over to the booth to greet the attendant. Of course, she was a little cautious. Glimmer had never properly met a diamond dog, and she'd heard they were trouble. Unsure of herself, she queried the dog. "Err, hello?"

Zecoralux_zps9639adbb.png

The return back to Ponyville had been not without the memories of Zecora's first venture to the Crystal Empire which had gone horribly wrong. One moment she was taking in the sights and meeting old and new friends and the next she was involved in a rescue mission to save Princess Twilight Sparkle and others from a collapsing tower and a horde of caribou bent of destruction. She knew that she could no longer be a recluse in her hut, only venturing out when necessary. She needed to face the darkness wherever it was even if it was just to assist in healing ponies.

As she ventured out to the familiar territory of Ponyville, her mind filled with thoughts, she spotted a makeshift stand decorated in many fine gems. And there sitting behind the booth was none other than Kalime, a Diamond Dog who took a great interest in her. Nearby was another familiar face, a pony that explained at the Crystal Pony that she was an actress and model.

"I am glad to see you both are well, surviving the tragedy that did befell."

She turned to the pony and said "I remember you which your skills did impress, that you are a model and actress. Have you come to visit here or for something regarding your career?"

Turning to the Diamond Dog she said, "I hope that you remember me, how you wanted to know about zebras and ponies. Maybe our cultures we can share so that both of us can become more aware. So ask a question about me or my homeland of Unyasi."

RainbowDashthingforFF_zpse1dda7f9.png

Rainbow shot through a cloud, leaving a hole in the middle and a rainbow trail in her wake. It was a great morning for flying! And if you're gonna fly, why not fly at the speed of a Rainbow Dash!

"Woo hoo! Dashie's got the moves!" She cheered herself as she went through some more clouds. The bright morning sun and the sky of blue had actually been enough to coax the sky blue mare out of her cloud bed and into the sky before noon!

"I wonder if there's anypony around to see my awesome air tricks?" She muttered to herself as she moved a hoof to shield her eyes and have a look around. "Huh? What's up with that?" Rainbow had spotted Kalime's booth. She decided to investigate. From her height she couldn't tell what it was. "Maybe somepony's selling cider!"

Within a few moment Rainbow and swooped to the group and was trotting up to the group.

Kalime's Diamonde Doge Info Booth

Ah, so it wasn't a cider booth. But then Rainbow perked up. It was that Diamond Dog she had run into before everything had gone down at the Crystal Faire! She had never gotten to finish their interaction.

"Better now than never!" Rainbow grinned and trotted up to the booth. Zecora and another pony were there and it seemed like perhaps they were in conversation already so for the moment she listened in.

KalimeBannerNew_zps069cf7ee.png

You couldn't see it, but Kalime's tail was wagging, oh how it was wagging! There was that pretty pony that had eyed her funny at the Crystal Fair, the Zebra she had given the stripe-y gem to, and ofcourse the RAINBOW PONY! She clapped her paws together and grinned, "Hello!"She exclaimed to the timid pony "So nice to meet pretty pony!" Turning her head to glance at Zecora, an even BIGGER grin crossed her features "Hello Ze-co-ra! Is good to see Zebra friend again! Kalime did have questions! Let her greet other pony first!"

And now there was the biggest of BIG Grins on her face "Rainbow Pony! So good to see Rainbow Pony! Kalime had present for Rainbow Pony but didn't have time to give it!"

Kalime then fumbled in her pockets, finding a pointed tipped crystal, and offered it to Rainbow "Inside Gem is all the colors of the rainbow! Just like Rainbow Pony! and Rainbow Pony's fly trail!"

To Glimmer's surprise she was greeted quite loudly by the diamond dog. She had even thought to compliment Glimmer on her looks, which was quite nice. Not that Glimmer cared too much for flattery, she didn't expect it from a diamond dog. So yes, suffice to say the unicorn was surprised at the apparent friendliness of the clerk. A pleasant surprise. "Hi, so I'm a tourist today. I'm meant to ask you about diamond dogs?" she asked, indicating the label the dog was wearing.

Even more to the unicorn's surprise, the diamond dog had more interested ponies. Or rather, one pony with a rainbow coloured mane and a zebra. What circumstance, she'd seen both of them at the crystal faire. That event she wasn't going to forget in a while. Stepping out to the little fillies room only to find the party had been ruined by some sort of invasion. Of course, Glimmer had heroically bluffed her way past the invaders with her tremendous acting skill, then spent the rest of the day hiding in a cupboard. She wasn't going back to the Crystal Empire any time soon, no matter how much they were paying her.

It seemed the zebra remembered her too, oh, what was her name? Glimmer tried to remember, but fortunately the diamond dog supplied the knowledge for her. "Yes, I remember you too," she began. "Zecora, right? Glad you got out ok. I just had a photoshoot at Whitetail Woods wearing some of next season's winter wear. Not easy on a day like today," Glimmer informed the zebra and indicated the warm sun. "You live here in Ponyville don't you? The job is done and I have the rest of the day to do whatever. Is there anything I should go and see while I'm here?"

If the surprises weren't enough seeing two familiar faces from the Crystal Faire, Zecora saw Rainbow Dash approaching, possibly just as interested in the Diamond Dog stand as she was. Not only was Zecora friends with her but she recently assisted in helping the Pegasus in the tryouts for Hoofball.

"Hello Rainbow. You look happy from what I can tell. I trust that you are doing well?"

She smiled as Kalime greeted her, trying to accurately pronounce her name. Hearing this the Zebra could tell that the Diamond Dog was eager to learn and didn't want to rudely mispronounce her name.

"Nice to see you again Kalime. I hope you are having a great day."

She then turned her attention to Glimmer who explained her purpose of being in Ponyville.

"Yes, today doesn't feel like winter at all. It reminds me more of spring of fall. As for places to go and things to do, I think I have a few for you. Visiting the new castle of my friend Twilight is indeed a beautiful sight, and if seeing a farm is interesting then Sweet Apple Acres is a place that is interesting. If you are looking for fashion that is very unique then my friend Rarity has a place in town called Carousel Boutique and not to mention that if you are looking for a sweet treat to shop, then Sugarcube Corner is a nice stop. There are many places to visit there, but it depends on how much time you have staying here."

Archived