The New Pony-Guy In Town

swamp337

About Myself: Fewfewfew! Hark! 'Tis the sound of... a Swamp Eagle?

That's me! I was gonna do Swamp_Eagle, but when I started making usernames, I was, like, stupid or something, so now my go-to username is swamp337. Don't judge me, sempai!

I like MLP: FiM (but you can guess that), and other stuff too. I have real life friends, so don't go assuming I'm a fat neckbeard in his mother's basement. I'll have you know my metabolism is quite excellently keeping my wiry figure, despite the copious amounts of food I consume.

I have two OC's, and if you publicly murder OC's here, please skip ahead. One is Midnight Fable, a writer and a unicorn, and another is Swamp Eagle (see what I did there?), a hunter of monsters and a pegasus, as well as an explorer. If these names are taken, plz no murdering me!

I really just want to have fun and RP some pones. If you guys hate my childishly random humour (yes, that's how we spell it in my frozen homeland of Caneighda), then please, tell me! I can be srs, guise! 4 realsies!

In all seriousness, I wanna RP ponies and have fun with you guys (and girls). I hope to see you guys later!

How I found Canterlot.com: EQD, or something.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My friend's sister, a rather long series of events, and Pinkie Pie. Oh, and Rainbow Dash was there, too.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
I don't know what to put here, I did all the stuff I wanted to in the other boxes.

You know what this means, right?

COPYPASTETIMEGO

Fewfewfew! Hark! 'Tis the sound of... a Swamp Eagle?

That's me! I was gonna do Swamp_Eagle, but when I started making usernames, I was, like, stupid or something, so now my go-to username is swamp337. Don't judge me, sempai!

I like MLP: FiM (but you can guess that), and other stuff too. I have real life friends, so don't go assuming I'm a fat neckbeard in his mother's basement. I'll have you know my metabolism is quite excellently keeping my wiry figure, despite the copious amounts of food I consume.

I have two OC's, and if you publicly murder OC's here, please skip ahead. One is Midnight Fable, a writer and a unicorn, and another is Swamp Eagle (see what I did there?), a hunter of monsters and a pegasus, as well as an explorer. If these names are taken, plz no murdering me!

I really just want to have fun and RP some pones. If you guys hate my childishly random humour (yes, that's how we spell it in my frozen homeland of Caneighda), then please, tell me! I can be srs, guise! 4 realsies!

In all seriousness, I wanna RP ponies and have fun with you guys (and girls). I hope to see you guys later!

@Sethore As crazy as you?

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THERE IS ANOTHER CRAZY GUY ON THIS THING?

#EVERYONEGETBACKTHECRAZYIZGONNAEXPLODE

#EXCESSIVELYLONGHASHTAGSIMEANREALLYDOTHEYNEEDTOBETHISLONG

@superhooves211 (\ Broohoof.

Be happy bro, I've never done that with anyone before.

You're my first.

Archived