Dart Struck (Interest Check)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dangerous is good. I can also make Java fall for joe as well XD then the coffee spy can live out his dreams.

Also, after reviewing the posts I have made a checklist of my current achievements.

Sugar Star: Forced into stress eating. Hehehehe

Java: caused him to have a near mental breakdown worthy of the Cthulhu myths and question his sanity :)

So far, not bad. Hehe

Hm, I've put Blueblood in a lot of threads lately, but I'm not sure I'm going to hit the monthly torment quota for him.  He might show up, if you all don't mind.

Hm, I've put Blueblood in a lot of threads lately, but I'm not sure I'm going to hit the monthly torment quota for him.  He might show up, if you all don't mind.

You have no idea what power you wield here. Sugar is obsessed with shoujo-type comics. And Blueblood is a prince. Her delusions are stronger than Rarity's ever could have been! Dun dun dunnnnnn

Hmmm, presteza and pyro love sugar, but

If I dart sugar she could fall for blueblood, who probably won't like her or be his usual jerky self, earning the wrath of pressy and pyro. And if I dart blueblood and...oh god too many possibilities my brain hurts. @_@ but defiantly being reminded of an anime or two by that pattern :P

Sugar you evil minx. ;)

yes. Id like to keep it cycliac.

So far I think we need Zealot and Hawkeye to post. And Pyro in response to Elderflowers.

I'm just waiting on Hawkeye. 

Now that I think of it, didn't Glimmer leave the armadillo by the love darts? Hehehe.

yes. Id like to keep it cycliac.

So far I think we need Zealot and Hawkeye to post. And Pyro in response to Elderflowers.

Keeping it cyclical is fine but I was almost skipped this time around regardless and would like to avoid having that happen to anybody involved in the thread! So long as we're careful about making sure everybody's had their chance to post before we continue it should all work out~ :catbug:

Cyclic meaning everyone gets a chance, with priorities in place :razz:.

Anyways... to flower, I am apparently an Espresso Cat. And now that the prince is getting in... que the mass of mares storming the castle door for some Blueblood action.

I get that, it's just that beforehand I thought we were following a post order so I was holding back - and then I almost missed my chance. Plus there were a good few of us assuming there was a post order in place.

Well I try to keep a flexible order. The order I usually go with is by how the original first posts went.

Me

Hawkeye.

Zealot

Pyro

Zeig

Elderflower

Moonshine

Firefoxx

Presteza.

then any new comers would simply be added into the list.

However, I try to make it so things don't freeze up while waiting for those who might be busy. Mostly I'm hoping that everyone will be both patient and considerate and try to make sure everyone on the list above gets a post in before going on with their next one.

As long as everything works, no one feels left behind and the rp flows good and continuously I'm lenient with the order.

I'd like to get my intro post in before your next one, Razor, if you don't mind waiting until I can get to it.  Just to give Glimmer the best range of tactical options...

Archived