Favorite Episode: Semifinals A

Of the episodes listed below, which are your favorites? Choose up to TWO.  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Of the episodes listed below, which are your favorites? Choose up to TWO.

• Bridle Gossip
    • Applebuck Season
    • Swarm of the Century
    • Sonic Rainboom
    • Cutie Mark Chronicles
    • Green Isn't Your Color

This post is part of a multi-post polling bracket, the full details of which are here: http://www.canterlot.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2021&p=25724#p25724

On with the show!

Pick up to two favorites. You may change your votes as many times as you wish, but polling will close 5 days after this posting, after which your votes are all locked in.

Links to episode videos here: http://www.canterlot.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1870

This is where the voting gets difficult! CM Chronicles was an easy call (my second favorite episode!), but I got stuck between Green Isn't Your Color and Bridle Gossip. I may yet change my mind on this one.

Edit: Eeyup. Changed my mind.

Forgive me for being competitive, but I really hope Bridle Gossip goes down the tube on this one.

It's a great episode with a great Fluttershy-Pinkie moment. But overall, I would not call on of the best, not really even close.

Same can be said for Sonic Rainboom, but it's storyline graphs itself to Rainbow's character background. Rainbow Dash is know for her Sonic Rainbooms, Flutterly is not know for her deep voice.

Well, semis should be the most popular 12 episodes. Could you honestly rank Bridle Gossip and Sonic Rainboom below 12? I do think Rainboom is overrated, but I think it gets a place in the top 12. This section turned out sorta weak, IMO. Semifinals B will be brutal and heart-rending.

Well, semis should be the most popular 12 episodes. Could you honestly rank Bridle Gossip and Sonic Rainboom below 12? I do think Rainboom is overrated, but I think it gets a place in the top 12. This section turned out sorta weak, IMO. Semifinals B will be brutal and heart-rending.

Im not sure if you mentioned this in another thread, but how did you go about seeding them?