Greetings Everypony!

sethbramwell

• About Myself Hi, everypony!  My name is Seth, I am a fic writer,  amateur voice actor, cosplayer, occasional role player, and I love being a brony :-)

How I found Canterlot.com Google!  (Hoping I've found a site where people reply often...

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM It all goes back to cosplay!  When a good friend of mine made a fursuit of Rainbow Dash, it just pulled me in from there.  I actually explored a lot of fan work (particularly fan music and fanfiction) before checking out the series proper, and I'm now about half way through season 4.  

My favorite main cast/pony Eeeg.  Hmm.  Tough.  I love Dash's attitude. Twilight didn't start as a possible favorite, but she's grown on me in a big way. Pinkie's enthusiasm and singing is infectious,  and Applejack always has her head on straight.  I have a kindred sewing/perfectionist spirit in Rarity.  Fluttershy is probably the only one I don't relate to very well, but I still love her.  That being said,  I love Luna, Vinyl Scratch, and Octavia above them all.  LOL.

I would love to meet some fellow cosplayers, fic writers, and bronies in general.  I'd love to get feedback on my writing as well, but I won't spam you here,  I'll post a link in the fan works section later.

Glad to be here!

Archived