Hello. I'm the Doctor. Now give me hoof.

Doctor_Scraps

Hello, hello, hello. And a thousand times hello.

I am Doctor Scraps. It's a pleasure to meet you. Come to my left and receive a high hoof.

After being frustrated with the lack of Pony-friendly communities in my usual circles of the internet, I eventually found myself here. I'm 27 years old, a struggling writer, as well as fanfiction writer, and a fan of the moustache.

I will also take every opportunity to make a Doctor Who reference.

That is all. You are dismissed.

Greetings! I'm glad you found our corner of the MLP:FiM fandom and hope you'll stay for a long time. :D RP is the centerpiece of this forum so you will certainly find plenty of active areas for your creative enjoyment if you decide to RP. ;) Of course there is plenty to do even if you are not into RP at all. The Getting Started section is the best place to start in answering most questions but if you have any still, please ask away. :)

Also as you mentioned you are a writer of fan fiction, you may be interested in our Writer Discussion section where members share their fan fics and discuss fan fiction with other interested ponies. :blush:

Also awesome to see another Doctor Who fan. Did you get intot he show with the new series or started with the classic? :ugeek:

Also awesome to see another Doctor Who fan. Did you get intot he show with the new series or started with the classic? :ugeek:

It was quite on accident when I was busy working on a book project, when I stumbled across some Tom Baker clips on Youtube. After three hours of browsing Doctor Who clips, I realized that for the last four years, the book I was writing was essentially Doctor Who with sorcery and no time travel.

After that, I eventually got sucked into that fandom fairly quickly.

• 2 weeks later...